Gun control advocates who know nothing about what they are trying to ban

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maddeadzone, Apr 8, 2014.

1. I didn't watch the videos but I don't hold in high regard the opinion of any one who advocates any form of gun regulation or any laws pertaining to the ownership of guns. Liberty or tyranny. This is one of those black and white issues. We have the right to bear arms or we don't. There is no room for interpretations of what the benevolent rulers dictate to us what are or are not acceptable.

2. #3 lilro, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    Another one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbel4SASUPQ

This could be a fun (yet enraging) thread.

3. #4 yurigadaisukida, Apr 8, 2014
    People forget that the purpose (the ONLY purpose mind you) of the second ammendment is to allow free citizens defense against the government. It has absolutly NOTHING to do with hunting or personal self defense

Registrations and regulation are not in the constitution, nor does it make sense being as it would make the government self regulating.

Remember. Registration leads to confiscation.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. They take away our guns, I leave the country. Simple as that. I trust no government that doesn't allow me to defend myself and my home. 

5. While I was growing up (I still am, I guess) I have always been for gun control.  My opinion has definitely changed though.  I still am not a fan of guns at all, but I just don't see how making owning a gun illegal can do any good for the world.  We cannot un-invent guns, so the only thing to do is allow everyone the freedom to have one.

6. america is the last one

7. Northern Ireland baby. 

8. Hmmmm... one thing i do like about america is that we have so much legal bs it can be easy to get away with some.things. like smoking weed.

Not that the constitution will be around forever

Well, in some aspects we have it easier here in America. Like at least we have Colorado and Washington legalizing weed. 

10. No, we should not allow "everyone" to have one, guns must be regulated to keep these deadly weapons out of the hands of the wrong people. 

11. #12 Jmosley, Apr 8, 2014
    Everyone is born with the freedom to have one, until you are denied your right for one reason or another. He didn't say give everyone a firearm.

To be anti almost anything usually means the people have no idea what their talking about. Anti blacks, anti weed, anti guns, anti vaccines etc...it's hard to blindly hate things unless you know next to nothing about it

12. #13 Heroic Dose, Apr 8, 2014
    i disagree, but more on principle than reality. ideally there would be nobody to say who can and cant have them and those that would do harm would be met with quick death by the other gun carriers. ofc that presents many of its own issues and isnt very realistic.

in todays world, i dont think nonviolent felons should be denied guns, and although im very hesitant to suggest violent offensers should be allowed....i think it would be best on a case by case basis.

13. I'm not saying everyone should have a gun but do you really believe that regulation keeps them out of the hands of the wrong people?

14. #15 FuckCuomo, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  15. Not always, but you don't do away with fire regulations just because there's still some fires. 

Especially the government.

17. Well they surely have been more irresponsible with their weapons than any private gun owners. Obama makes the Sandy Hook kid look like a little angel. 

18. i think it should be stated that "United States Presidents have made the Sandy Hook kid look like a little angel. "

19. #20 lilro, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    Home intruders are a myth, and it is more likely that your child will grow to be a "little Adam Lanza", than someone break in your house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3khKamvj5z0

Armed women can't stop rape, only telling men to stop raping can stop rape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FTVjKohaFE