Drewdogs 2014 Outdoor and Auto extravaganza

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by drewdog420, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Yes sir

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nice im going to be running them indoor!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cheesequake and the other girls praying

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  4. #44 Gold Hill Ganga, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    Can we get more shots of the CQ please :) I'm trying to decide a about some things, what's she smell like?

• Like Like x 3
  5. Ill get some when I get back to the house getting a few tools. Right now she smells like a combination of mint/skunk/and cheese

• Like Like x 4
  6. CQ is a Sat dom???????

7. she is if she leans towards the cheese side the purple erkle side is more indica dom.

• Like Like x 2
  8. #49 drewdog420, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014
    It has to be on the sativa side its stretchy as fuck. Big fat buds but branches are on the skinny side. I was hoping id get more of the erkle genes. Definitely has the cheese funk. I do see hints of purple appearing at 60 days. Has about 15-20 left

• Like Like x 4
  9. Can you check out my outdoor grow and review my list of amendment and soil mix. I want to make sure I hit everything befit I start filling holes .

• Like Like x 2
  10. Looks so Yuuuummmmyyyyy ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  11. Looking good drew, if you still need a tpost driver let me know I got an extra one you can borrow.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #53 drewdog420, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    Unknown strain
    Good weed that's for sure

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  13. #54 rippedeyed, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    Looks like yummy candy to me ;) was that budded out under your LED? Im still contemplating that one, to or not to go LED.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #55 drewdog420, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    Yes I ran it under the led. Not an overpowering smell but the buds are rock hard and the nodes are tight. Gonna be doing an led comparison this summer. Running my mars 2 720 led (which is like 400 actual watts) vs a 600w hps and just to make it fair on watts to watts gonna add a t5 with my hps. Im confident the led will smash my hps in every category. Gonna be running 4 killer skunks under each light once they're sexed

Love your new avatar by the way how was riding? I went to hangtown today. Im way out of shape. Couldn't do more than 4 laps without getting gassed

• Like Like x 1
  15. Auto dark devils. 7 gal bag soil top dressed with my super soil

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Sour strawberry diesel. Look anything like either of your phenos goldhill?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. 3x krazy. Kinda slow growing but definitely an indica structure. Yes mikey I need to do my recycling ;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Purpleberry

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Og kush

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1