Drewdogs 2014 Outdoor and Auto extravaganza

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by drewdog420, Apr 8, 2014.

1. She's yellowing like crazy here too

2. That was my upgrade this year. Build a tea brew too but it's made fairly cheap. I live my forever and it covers better with using less. I'm only using about 1 1/2 gallons when I used two last year. This years plants are bigger also. Well worth the money spent.

3. #403 drewdog420, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    3x crazy and sour strawberry yellowing like crazy. Pissing me off. Any suggestions anyone? Already did the kelp/alfalfa/ewc tea and top dress with the slurry. Maybe another tea that is a little stronger?

4. I would hut with another tea. You should have some yellowing mostly from fan leaves. I'm about to hit mine with a tea tomorrow. It's been brewing since yesterday. I add crab meal, bat and seabird guanos and neem meal along with the alfalfa, kelp, Ewc mix. Add some mollassas and proteck and ket it brew for 48hrs. Plant love it.

5. What's up everyone been real busy. I'll have an update soon with pics. Really excited to be experimenting with a late outdoor run. I'll be doing 4 plants in 15 gal strains will be mango kush, purple erkle, inferno og, and cherry pie.

6. Hey drew.what's the plans for the late OD run?just throwing them out there?inside veg??looking forward to your update!

7. #407 drewdog420, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    Going to put them outdoor and then indoor at night for the extra light they will need to veg. They will stay in 5 gal pots until they're a few feet tall. Think I'm going to do a few headbands too. Weather around here won't be cold enough until late January anyhow

8. A few cola shots. First up grape ape

Attached Files:

9. Purpleberry

Attached Files:

10. 3x crazy
    3x crazy

Attached Files:

11. Sour strawberry diesel

Attached Files:

12. Looking good but they look even better in person :p

13. I am loving this cherry pie oil man very nice high, very sleepy high tho definitely don't operate heavy machinery after dabbing this shit.

14. Highty ho fucktards. Looks like I'll be pulling my strawberry sour diesel this weekend. Stay tuned. Have quite a few that are a lot further along than I thought. I'm figuring that I'll be done with everything by mid October. My og may stretch until November but that will be my last plant. I'm starting to think that the seeded ones finish earlier. This year my ssd. Is first and last year my cloned ssd was first followed by my blue cheese from seed

15. Hard to believe this is a little more than half a plant and 1 whole ten gallon plant

Attached Files:

16. Scoped my plants again tonight and they all have 2 weeks max left except the og witch is still a 3-4 weeks out. Hope my grape ape, monster cookies and purpleberry start to purple up. The purpleberry is already starting too which is good since it's the furthest along. Just about finished with the ssd and the lemon thai kush is all the way down. Crazy how purple the sour strawberry has in it for as dominant as it is diesel wise

17. Getting some color now

18. Took the sour strawberry down completely and trimmed and jarred the big colas from my heavy indicas that I had hang drying as well as the sour strawberry. Total on the sour strawberry is a little over a gallon

19. Taking the rest down today and this week. Seeing a little more bud rot pop up and I don't like it. Everything is almost ready anyway. Think I might have to wait another week on the monster cookies and the blues though. Maybe another week on the 3x crazy as well

20. Trimmed and chopped most of the og tops today and yesterday as well as the purple gorilla, grape ape, and purple berry. Most pleased with the og. Super dense and almost no leaf to bud ratio. Very loud sweet hashy smell on the og and covered with crystals. The purple strains didn't disappoint either. Overall very good year so far even with loosing my Northern lights X big bud. And I still have the blues, monster cookies, and 3x crazy to take down