Norcal outdoor GSC (Origanal Thin Mint)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by risingsun, Apr 8, 2014.

1. looking sick man! are there any fly overs near your area ?

2. Well technically yes there are flybys in my area but it is not Police Dpartment due to so much Forest they patrol us on foot or in vehicle. CDF practice flies every morning around 8 or 9 and they fly over and i wave to them.

3. It's ca. We don't care about fly overs.

4. Yeah fuck the cops! we dont have many either im from Tasmania, im just starting to get stuff ready for this years grow ill be watching this one looks like your going to have some monsters!

5. Thanks man ill post up some more photos this coming week we are pushing out those nodes like crazy. :) I hope everyone is stoked off it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yup. you're gonna get some pretty damn big girls. Any updates/pics? Been about a month.. Probably 3 times the size now!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. hey mate i will do an update soon trying to keep business afloat atm and working on my farm has been alot of work lately. I'm really stoked on the growth that has happened in the past month. They are looking super healthy and fillin out definitely gunna be a bushy plant maybe not super tall. But i got 2 seeds one is sitting at 7ft H x 3.5ft W and my other is around 5.5ft H x 4ft W. I'n this past 2 weeks they have done most of there growth the other 2 have been root growth and my plants filling out the 100gallons they achieved it in 2 weeks. Now they are doing the rest of the veg and pushing out those nodes from the reveg. I hope everyones is going well cheers