Norcal outdoor GSC (Origanal Thin Mint)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by risingsun, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Hey everyone my first outdoor grow feed been growing for 3 years outdoor organic this year my pick came to 20 GSC and few lambs bread, headband and grape ape. The grape ape are the biggest started from seed aprox. Over 1 month ago all the rest are cuttings that I'm growing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Im in here!!

3. Here is one shelf there r more this measures out to a whopping 30ft. Long and 15ft. Wide hand dug was exciting start to the season.

Attached Files:

4. I'm guessing it guerrilla growing for you. Please return nature back to the way you found it. Don't use toxins in the plants or wildlife.

5. No a regular grow plot I own 250 acres in the mtns. Nature is beautiful I'm not hurting her I'm re sculpting her to be more suitable for my needs. I'm a full organic outdoor grower been doing this for a while.

6. nice spot bro, will be nice to see some big bushes out there this year.

7. where did you get the lambs breathe and the grape ape...??can't find them anywhere online

8. Lambs bread I got from Organicann they don't have it anymore I'm doing cuttings of it and the grape ape is a favorite by one of my patients and they had a male one in there female so got some seeds.

9. Hey everyone figure I give all an update on the little ones topped all of them yesterday morning for them and there all doing great. With a feeding of some grow and squid enzymes.

Attached Files:

10. by squid enzymes do you mean BioMarine from General Organics? Only squid based organic nute I know of ;)

11. #11 risingsun, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    General organics :) yes you are correct.

12. i do mostly water only super soil with occassional compost or botanical teas but love the gen organics line for when you need some backup or need to keep a girl fed in some bag soil for abit in a smaller pot. Love folair with the bioweed and soil drench.

13. really wanted both of those.....but barney's farm seems to be having some difficulties with grape ape production....and I always thought I'd have to go to jamaica to get lamb's breathe seeds....still...so close yet so far

14. Depending on where you r located if you wanting both I will have them as mothers if you do indoor.

15. Ya I'm switching to super soil and teas. I have just been using this for my little girls as small feeds and see great results everytime. But I have there whole botanical line up also which works wonders in those drip dwc buckets.

16. i will be hopefully able to meet with ya sometime in the future for cuts of those if ur so inclinedto share a couple slices ;) could trade ya anything i have ready as well.

17. I'm always interested in some new babies I currently have 8 gsc up for grabs.

18. I do appreciate the gesture but I'm in a totally different country..........a trip to jamaica would actually be easier for me

19. What is your guys recommendation on pot size my clones just got put to 1 gallons I'm thinking might have go to 5 or 7. I need to transport these also haha being were not close to my grow site

20. Will be giving everyone some update photos of my babies we will get up close and personal and love mother nature