BEST RIG FOR 200-300

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Dabbin Till Death, Apr 8, 2014.

1. #1 Dabbin Till Death, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    Wat up. wats a nice rig to get for 200-300. Im tired of my little recycler with a dome worth more then it. my domes $75 nd the rig was 60. I want to get a nicer dome but not just scientific i want it heady. also want it to be 7 inches or smaller the smaller the better. 
    Oh nd does any one kno a site where u can buy used glass. i kno of nuggetry but ive herd of used glass fb pages never seen em. i kno for 300 used i can score something reaalllyyy nice.
    oh also all i want is the rig. ddoesnt need to have dome,nail torch or anything i have it all. Also all my shit is 18mm but i have a 14mm to 18mm adapter. so only 14mm or 18mm i dont want 10 or 11

2. My buddy is killin with the recyclers right now. not sure if you're looking for another one but he does mini tubes and stemlines too, let me know if you want his contact info so he can make somethin dope for you

[​IMG]

3. that looks sick but i want somethin tht ppl kno about. 

4. How much would something like this cost?

5. LOL, so you dont want a nice rig, you just want other people's approval. :yummy: . Gotcha

6. People don't know about heady artist. I have a devol VIP tube and who the fuck cares is how the rest of the world see's it. I love my tube and know it's value and tech involved In making it. Buy a piece for you and no one else. And for 2-300 you won't get a nice heady piece and the recycler jimmy carter posted will be one of the nicest pieces in that price range.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #7 YoShytsWeak, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    Seriously man that is sick as fuck

How much they go for? I'd be interested in something like that if i can afford it!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. LOLOLOL dude get out of the heady scene then, its about the art, not about having a name to sling around for all the fanboys to gawk at :laughing:  massive LOL at you sir

those are around 300-350

2-300 won't get you a nice heady piece?? news to me.............For 500 I know there are fully worked munnys available. 
    for 2-300 you'll likely get a sick sectioned out mini tube or even a scientific functioning recycler with some heady additions.

Cool little recycler too btw jimmy!  

10. I'm always willing to be proven wrong. I would love I see some nice $2-300 pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. pretty much. im materialistic. but i want a nice rig at the same time

12. i like both. kik it. 

13. Tree Glick is a dick

14. #15 dabKling, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    that is a really sick recycler, op probably has a sick collection of fake roors.

15. LOLOL righhttt. My galaxy glass $100 dome is a fake foor. My hitman phase 2 is a fake roor.

16. How's he a dick. I used to have a worked mini tube of his. I liked it

17. #18 moreherb, Apr 9, 2014
    $200 I bought a California blown piece by Maverick. Its a decent straight up clear piece that has a very wide base so it wont tip over.

http://glass.nuggetry.com/add/a1369070362/ I have one like this except instead of the honeycomb it a pancake. paid $230 with a TI nail and a dome. My base is way wider than that one, its really cool because thats how I lose a lot of glass...No more tipping over

Im too lazy to be a photographer and take my own picture.

18. #19 Jimmy Carter, Apr 9, 2014
    thats not heady though^

Tree tried jewing me for 150 bucks, got my money back but I still feel a bit sketch off him now

19. #20 Dabbin Till Death, Apr 9, 2014
    really? im not worried bout it since it wud be from brotherswith glass and there customer service is exellent.
    oh nd i might hyu once i have the $300 aside for ur homies #