White Owl Question

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by SupaaBaked, Apr 8, 2014.

1. #1 SupaaBaked, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    I've rolled white owls for a while and i'm an experienced blunt roller. I haven't rolled white owls in quite a long time though and i know they changed them a little but a few years back. Anyway since my smokeshop got the mango flavor in I picked up to try. I split one and rolled it up like i used to but i noticed something. There was a gap between the outer leaf and the inner part of the rillo. I've always split white owls but can you unwrap them like a game or dutchie? Games and dutches are my favorite rillos and it just had me curious. I don't want to waste my second one unwrapping it and it end up being a disaster.
    image.jpg
    Just to show i can roll a nice blunt and its not my first rodeo.

2. Thats alotta seeds man

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Massive amount of seeds

4. You just split it with your fucking thumbs just like any other cigarillo!
    You would know this if your such an "experienced roller".....

Also, are you smoking Reg?

5. Nice roll but damn man those seeds! I get like 1-2 maybe with each half oz

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Ok first off it's my homegrown that hermied in week 6 so there are a lot of seeds in some of the buds but it's still fire. Secondly i've been rolling whie owls for 5 years splitting them down the middlel. I was just curious if you could unwrap them. I rolled one yesterday and split it and i also unrolled a dutchmaster presidential amd rolled that up fine. I can roll a blunt, don't be a dick micky mouse.

7. Don't be a dumbass. What is unwraping a blunt? Are you trying to say you want to seperate the outter leaf from the wrap?

8. Yeah have you never rolled a dutchie or a game or are you so misinformed you split it like a swisher? How am i being the dumbass? I asked a legitimate question i thought could be answered. I didn't expect to be ridiculed or belittled for asking. The audacity of some people on here i swear. This forum has way to many mickey mouses like you. If you can answer the question answer it. If not go to a different thread. You haven't added anything of value to this thread. Now everyone just knows you're a dick. I've known piff for months and haven't gotten in one arguement with him because he doesn't spout off stupid shit like you.

9. You mad or nahhhhhh?

10. I rolled with most every brand of cigarillos and wraps and straight leafs. I get that you can unwrap them but why wouldnt you just split it? Its less time consuming and it barely smokes any different

11. Nah i'm not even mad though. You aren't going to be able to make me mad. I have way too much weed for that and you're just some douchy dude on a forum. The quality of people on this site has went downhill recently though. You can pat yourself on the back for that.

12. But you do you. You can unwrap your shit and smoke on your seeds homie :)

13. I do always split them but i've never heard of anyone unwrapping a white owl thats why i asked. I was just curious thats all. You need to learn to read. I didn't ask whats the fastest way i just asked if it could be done.

14. Why? Whats the benefit?

15. I don't smoke seeds i plant em. Thats why i have more weed than you :) i don't give a fuck about some seeds, they seperate from the bud believe it or not and you can roll a seedless joint. Crazy huh?

16. No benefit i just wanted to know and you don't know the answer so i don't see why you're still argueing with me.

17. I'm not gonna talk about how much weed I have online....But that's cool you have a bunch of seedy weed. Like I said you do you.
    Ill stick to these girl scout cookies for the next couple weeks

18. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXXMK4Nwtmc

19. There's about to be a what??? Weedfight!!!!

20. I wish I could get a plant to spit some seeds out . All theses pesky females . Bout to try the terismist stuff

Sent from your mom's phone.