New connect

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MarySmoker, Apr 8, 2014.

1. $25 for an 8th of mids.

2. Prices here are $40-$60 an eighth depending on the quality and who's selling it.

3. Where I'm at in Cali I get:

$5 grams
    $10-1.5
    $20- eighths
    $40 quarters
    $60 half zips
    $100-$200 zips
    $1200-2000 pounds

4. Some dank shit for $40 an 1/8 in Maine.

5. could care less. if it gets me high then I'm satisfied. I don't need to spend hundreds of more dollars like everyone else to smoke the best weed all the time..

6. Currently waiting on a $30 "top shelf" 8th from the med shop, los angeles area, so there is that as well as a street connect that would sell an eigth of top shelf for just $10 more

7. #27 HighFromTheUK, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    so you could or couldn't care less? Im not hating, the term fire mids simply makes no sense

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. 8th of dank in non mmj state= 75 4.5 gs more for a quarter and you're at 100-120 depends on how the connect feels. Live. Smoke. Hustle.

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I don't care lol. and I know, I hate when my dealer makes it out to be a different "fire" mids this time and it's so much better when it's pretty much the same, but it gets me high whatsoever so I do not care

10. I'm in central pa and I have yet to find anything close to that. It makes me so sad cuz I'm from ny where it's so much better

I don't have many non-Stoner friends. The non-smokers have the tendency to lack a genuine personality. 😤💨💨🔥🍃🍃

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum