Getting frosty, join me

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sacford98, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Hey guys, new to the thread, just thought I'd say hi! Just picked up a gram of the good stuff, some proper dank shit, there is not much point in me posting all this, just felt like introducing my self and seeing if anyone else is having a medicated night tonight

2. I'm as high as the devils dick

3. High is good. I'm high too. Welcome. Fade away from reality.

4. I'm dabbed up about to go throw some disc.

5. Had a nice kushy bong, what you guts doing bros

6. Fo sho'... gonna get properly medicated fo sho'... going to have one of them hazy nights lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Faded2infinity

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. just finished homework.. time to chillllllll  :bongin:

9. I had a few fat bowls, fell asleep, then I woke up and did another 3 bowls and I'm medicated as shit, but I have work at half 10

10. That's an odd saying.  Welcome to the city bro.

11. Time to smoke up once again, a higher state of mind

12. Seeing as how the Devil is in the underworld I would think that the Devils dick would be lower that a snakes belly, not high.

13. #13 HBGBUB, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    Necessary^^^

14. All out of weed now folks, will have to wait until tomorrow when I pick up another fine bag:)

15. enjoy it my friend

16. Picked up a fresh bag of dank shit tonight, medicated as f*ck!

How are you guys on this fine spring evening?

17. Payday today! Plan is to finish that bag of dank, then buy a new bong and grinder, and lighter, then an eighth! What do you guys think?

18. Hey everyone I'm new to this site bout to pack my glass bowl and drift away just figured ide say hey

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Welcome to gc broski! Fade away till u turn into a transdimensional space goat :D

rudeboi since '86

20. Pick up another fresh 2 grams of dank, smoked through 1 gram, rolled a fat cone for later, also invested in a new grinder and bong!