How many of you have seen this video?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by BrandanDeMamp, Apr 7, 2014.

• Like Like x 3
  1. haha i posted this in YLYL thread but the video was removed by the user i think....kid is lterally just stuck LOL.

2. That dudes done

3. Uncomfortably high.

4. I'm gonna explode

• Like Like x 2
  5. Welcome to America!

6. DUUUUUURRRRRR lets all laugh at are friend having a bad trip instead of helping him BRO! Fucking deeeeeerrrrrr
    Poor guy will probably grow up thinking weed is like the worst drug ever now.

• Like Like x 6
  7. This is why you introduce weed slowly to newbies. I had a friend that acted similar to this the first time he ever smoked because he smoked 5 bowls with us from the good old bong. Turned him off from it for years until recently when he started trying it out again only smoking a bit at a time. Now he realizes how pleasurable the experience actually is when your not tripping out on how you have no idea whats happening to you.

Sent from my potato

• Like Like x 1
  8. I was stuck in time hahahaha

'Too blessed to be stressed'

• Like Like x 2
  9. #11 heisman22, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    Lmao I wish I could get that ripped

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. "You can call me sub-zero cause I'm FREEZIN' NIGGAS."

:smoking:

• Like Like x 7
  11. Haha but damn

I feel bad for that kid. I can only imagine how damn freaked out he was, especially when "paralyzed" but the mind still being very active.

Omega369

• Like Like x 1
  12. #14 The Stud, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    wow, I feel kinda sorry for him.. That cannot have been very fun.

Also, shitfriends.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Saw that video and thought damn....glad that wasnt me! But seriously tho he was probably having the worst panic attack of his life that will probably haunt him or get him hella stoned more. Kinda sucks everybody else was poking fun

14. Yeah, the bros in that video were complete and utter asshats.

Poor kid.

15. I could see him flippin like that on salvia or acid,not a little dabberunie . But maybe. I've herd if some bho testing at 99% . I'd imagin that would do it , if anything

Sent from your mom's phone.

16. I love this video I have showed so many people it! But his friends seem like assholes and really annoying to smoke with.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

17. That was funny as hell, some people shouldn't smoke

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. hes stuck is time hes gunna explode... seriously guys this is not good