4/20 traditions

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hermione420, Apr 7, 2014.

1. All my friends have a decent supply and we all get together and smoke all day, literally. Not a tradition but last year and this year we get a bottle for the later hours. A full day of smoking usually puts me to sleep at like 8-10pm so getting drunk will keep us up until 12 to enjoy the whole night.

#ass&grass

2. I requested 4/20 and 4/21 off for holiday pay and it got approved. :) Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to do

3. I wake and bake with my cup of coffee, hit the shooting range then BBQ and smoke the rest of the day

4. My friends just invited me to a party they have every year for 4/20. Each year they have a different theme and they get crazy into it. This year is tribal, so we're hot boxing a tent, getting a ceremonial headress, everyone's shirtless, and we're doing war paint. I'm stoked.

Not your average smoker 😏

5. I usually smoke a lot of pot...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I like to wear all green on 420.

7. I roll a massive joint. A half O to a full ounce depending how many people I'm with. Each person usually throws in an 1/8. Between hits from the joint we take a bong rip.

We get veery high!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I have a quad of green crack, some hash, kief and a brownie. This is going to be my first year celebrating.

9. #29 Rocats, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    I'm so bummed out that 420 is Easter Sunday this year means there's no buses so I can't go out an chill with my pals, on a plus, endless chocolate, looks like it's toke eat sleep repeat.

But I always make sure I have one/am smoking a j at exactly 20 past 4pm!

10. Last year, I put up a bunch of Kony 2013 posters cause the "big protest" or something was supposed to happen on 420.

Also, I got a White Chocolate KitKat from japan then put it in my mini fridge.  Recently I found it then remembered why I bought it:
    It expires on 420
    I'll figure out what to do with it... 

11. Well my plans unfortunately slightly had to change due to family commitments, but making a nice batch of canna oil right now to make some brownies later, hope everyone has a great 4/20 :smoke:

12. I just wear a tie die shirt with bob Marley and pot leafs on it so people know what I'm about haha

I Smoke weed 4/20-7 😎