4/20 traditions

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hermione420, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Besides getting high, I like to dress up on 4/20. Makes me feel good and makes the day feel even more special.

Anyone else have any thing they might do differently because of the holiday non-smoking related?

2. I usually do edibles. I only do edibles on special occasions (birthdays, kickbacks, etc) and this is more of a special occasion, obviously!
    Just sucks that it's on a Sunday, it would be so perfect if it was on a Saturday, because the buddies that I smoke with, either have Classes or work in the mornings, but that won't stop any of us to get stoned out of our minds, haha

3. I have a feeling that alot of people are gonna... hunt easter eggs.. totally different then a regular 420

4. If I'm lucky and not scheduled for work, I would be all about dyeing some eggs. I hate hunting for things, other than weed of course.

5. I'll be going to Smoke Down Philly 13 and smoking some cannabis out in public with a couple hundred other cannabis enthusiasts looking for Federal Legalization. Last year the one on 4/20 was amazing so looking forward to attending (hopefully without arrests) again this year

6. That's dope. That's the type of stuff I only see on weed documentaries and stuff. I bet there's going to be some great opportunities to buy nice toking gear and a lot of food.

7. Unfortunately no toking gear, it is more of a civil disobedience gathering and there were 12 of them last year (One ever month) and this is the only one they are doing this year trying to make the event really big...heres a link to the first one watch once it hits 4:20 the amount of smoke in the air: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc3wP_gnBus

Up until this one we had no arrests, but then on the fifth one there started being a crazy police presence with some violent arrests and they haven't let us be since so I am interested to see how many officers are at this one.

8. This'll be my first year actually celebrating 4/20 and it's already looking to be a good day!  :smoking:

I finish my final exam the night before and as a result have to move all of my shit out of my room in residence on the 20th - they have some policy here where you have to have everything moved out of your room 24 hours after your final exam. After that it's going to be a 3 hour drive back to my hometown, followed by an Easter dinner with my family and then rolling up a few joints with my sister, her friend, and my brother as we all hop into my car and drive around town while smoking up.

Although its not a tradition yet, I'm hoping this year will be the start of something I can regularly celebrate year after year. 

9. I would not drive and smoke. Even more so on 4/20.

Signed, John E. Smoke.

I mean, that's your preference, but I personally have been told on numerous occasions that I drive better when I'm high. 

11. I'm talking about the fuzz, my friend. Keep a very watchful eye, don't stop in a parking lot to smoke, etc.

Signed, John E. Smoke.

Oh no, I'm very cautious as to where I smoke and when. I certainly wouldn't be going out mid-day to smoke out of my car on a busy street. 

13. Ill be dabbing some shatter my friend and I made for just this occasion. We only use edibles or concentrates for special occasions or holidays.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

14. First time I have a paid 420 holiday. Probably going to get messed up on some hash and edibles and of course flower. The cookies got burnt last time, all that keif in them...saddest story ever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. i honestly don't get the hype for 420, usually just a regular day for me

16. Not a tradition, yet. But going out to visit my brother in Humboldt for some easter and Hitlers birthday fun.... Wait that's not what people are talking about?

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I'm pretty much a loner stoner all day every day, but on 4/20 I usually just get a group of like 4-5 close Friends and we just relax and enjoy the beautiful herb

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Sorry but like what do you like to dress up as? A weed leaf or like a joint or like...?

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Dress up as in dress nicely.

20. Hahahahahahaha I thought you meant like Halloween oh jeez I'm not even high aha