Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test question. pls help fast

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by deadlycheech, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Hello fellow tokers i have a drug test today and i bought the product Terminader gold 60 it has a gurantee to work you can prove failed results and get a refund and im following the instructions to the T ive abstained from toxins for the 48 hours it said to and im pre flushing in the morning with 4 glasses of water Anyone have success with this product? and think ill pass ? its for a job and i badly need one D: please give me some feed back i know the detox drinks arent a magic potion they make your diluted piss look like it wasnt diluted by puting nutrients back into it. Reply asap if possible test is sometime aftet 10:30 please no of the your screwed nonsense many people have passed with dilution

2. im just worried about over diluteing

3. Just follow the instructions. You should be good.

4. I hope so! ive heard good and bad things about terminader

5. Never used a detox drink but I got some friends that have before. They followed the instructions to a T and it worked out.

I personally have used synthetic urine and had good luck that way a couple times and have known others to use it.

Just stick to instructions and you should be alright man. Good luck

6. #6 deadlycheech, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
    I will post Results when i get it back in a couple days Some people dont post back but i will so you guys can know wether or termiander is effictive. already peed 4 times on 3.5 glasses of water :D after 10:30 im drinking termiander and then peeing 3 times until yellow pee again then takeing test mid stream no first and last cause they contain the most thc not doing the asprin method because aparently its been fixed with a new emit test they made

7. Well on the drug test form it says SAP 5-50+MDMA/6am/T drinkin terminader now idk what that means but if i pass 11 an hour! dish washing

8. Keep us posted. Also please post the amount of vitamins and niacin in your drink. I have a test Thursday and have a detox called ultimate gold. Headshop guy said hes been selling it for 20 years and if I follow instructions ill pass but I dunno..

9. Vitamin b-1 3.330% b-2 2.950% b-6 2.500% b-12 850% pantothenic acid 500% vitamins b-3 250% biotin 30% folic acid 25% rest is flavors liek sodium benzoate and yellow #5  16 ounce drinks TASTED horrible  total carb 45g 260mg Creatine 30g sugars 

Pee is clear atm drank 15 mins ago waiting for yellow to kick in b4 i go to test. filled bottle with water like it told me to drinkin it down again in 5 mins

10. Am i at risk for a negative dilute? im so nervous :X

11. Pee now has a neon yellow tint

12. I dunno man, my headshop guy swears it works if you follow instructions to a T. When will you get results back

13. Lol dude is freaking out hahaha

14. Took the test i coudlnt pee at first then i went back in and gave a full cup ill post within 1 to 2 days with pass or fall hopeing it worked

15. So I'm going to be drug tested during an interview on 4/21. I'm 6 foot tall, 200 pounds, but mostly muscle. I'd like to think I have a high metabolism but to be honest I have no clue. I was thinking about getting a couple of the detox ready clean and drinking 1 a couple hours before the test, an the other one right as I got there, just to make sure it does it's job. However I have never used a detox kit on a drug test and I'm questioning whether or not it will work. Any advice?

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Fo

16. If you're 200lbs, you likely don't have a fast metabolism. Me on the other hand...

17. #17 gavin6014, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    I

18. Yeah like I said I wasn't too sure lol. In not fat or anything, I'm built like a lumberjack lmao. I only have 17% body fat. Not sure if this makes any difference.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Fo

19. Waiting to get a reply today or tomarrow any feedback or input or wether or not i passed? i quit smokeing for like 4 days so well over 48 hours like it said on the termiander gold 60 and pre diluted with 3 glasses of water then drank terminader then filled termminader bottle with water and drank that peed like 8 times before test terminader bottle is a total of 17 ounces.

20. Who knows man. Stressing about it now will not change the outcome any whatsoever. You're either going to pass, or you're going to fail. Just ride it out.