Anyone else annoyed by the people who just have kids because its their right

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Sc0pe, Apr 6, 2014.

1. #101 yurigadaisukida, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    This is the tyrants response. All tyrants and dictators use emotional fallacies to justify their power.

FACT is that allowing the people on power to chose who is not allowed to have kids is a slippery slope. YOU personally might think that your example is justified. But the line is drawn differently for everybody.

It leads to things like "atheists shouldnt have kids. Kids need god kn their life" or "christians shouldnt have kids because religion is irrational and dangerous."

Or "you cant have kids becauae you have genes A, B, and C."

Or "you cant have kids cause you smoke pot"

Also your example is bullshit. Those kids still deserve a shot at life. Dont punish the kids. Punish the father.

so your answer is "rich people with no time cant have kids?" Are you for real?!

Not like social programs to help kids affected by poor parenting? Or education? Or holding adults responsible for neglect? NO. YOU think its better just to castrate these people.

This is why i hate democracy. Because some people are just flat out insane; and have no buisness voicing their opinion.
    Once again you are drawing arbitrary lines that others disagree with. Why 5? Why not 2? Why not 10? Who gets to decide what is "reasonable"

News flash. Population control is not reasonable at all. China is on the verge of civil unrest. If only they were allowed to have FIVE kids. The slightly less opressive government might sound nice!
    Then you need to revise your definition of "fit"
    Humans are one of the weakest animals on the planet. We made it to the top because we have brains and know how the game is played.

These rich greedy fat buisness men ARE the fittest by definition. They are more able to reproduce and have kids. But this isnt even relevent to the discussion.

Are you sayibg fat greedy buisnessmen shouldnt have kids either?

Do me a favor and change youd avatar to hitler please. It fits your opinion better
    A. you dont get to decide what a hellish life is for someone else. Its subjective
    B. It is IMPOSSIBLE to know a kid will have a "hellish" life. Plenty of drug babies go on to live happy lives.
    Humans are mortal. Kids are the most precious thing on this earth. Why do YOU get to chose who cant have kids?
    This is irrelevent to the discussion at hand. We are talking about the right to life here.

Btw. The earth isnt even close to being pverpopulated. And ecen if it was. Id rather starve to death than never have been born. I might not have had opinions before i was born. But i have them now. And tje only reason im able to enjoy life is because some hitler didnt tell my parents (who both suffer from severe mental problems) that i cant be born.

You discust me
    Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Oh Lawd.
    Can nobody have a sane discussion here without ejaculating their egos all over the place? :D

Yuri, I was merely presenting counterarguments to your proposition that allowing unchecked breeding is morally superior to population control. I was not aware that you were fishing for my opinion on the subject.

My response to AK was indicative of my stance. Which is that this is a non-issue, seeing as we are yet a young species and have far to go. We still have religion, countries, patriotism and other silly shit like that, ffs. People unfit to raise children will be very rare or even non-existent once we reach a certain level of social maturity, which is inevitable assuming we don't wipe each other out before that point in time. Until then, nature will take care of things, no need to worry. Morality is not a consideration here. Both checked and unchecked breeding are morally unsound, but morality has no say in evolution.

3. I appologize

4. No worries, brother :)

5. Dude I hate people that have kids just so they can brag and say they have a kid and how responsible they are but never watch the kids and the kids call grandma ..mom.. wtf is up with that I say...I hope this world does get wiped out by our own hands a lesson for intergalactic traveler..huge biohazard wasteland plant sign in space..

6. Thats a bit harsh

7. That's cpt tetra for ya. Harsh, negative, and talking of aliens.

8. #108 d1ng1zx2, May 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2014
    "Hey you, ugly, you don't get to experience the joys of parenting and the wholeness it brings to your life. Why because I said so! Go workout, get the fat off your jaw and then we'll talk!"
    I'm being sarcastic, this is incredibly insensitive and backwards.

9. I'm a big hater on people who pop out kids like it's cute.
    I had a kid at 16 obviously not planned with the guy I'm still with (12 year) and all the while my whore friends abandoned me and their parents looked down on me. Fast forward 8 years later . I have a awesome 8 yr old son who ain't a fuckin annoying brat. He's cool as shit. Straight A's never got in trouble at school since he started....
    Well those whore friend's who shamed me back in the day are all single mom's with multiple baby's dads. Who can't keep a man around and living completely off the government.
    Every other year I hear about another kid with another guy and it just makes me fuckin sick! One of them has 2 horrible daughters who are about 4 and 5 and I won't dare let them around my son. If you're going to pop out kids for more income tax money every year at least do the world a favor and educate them and teach them not to be abnoxious around people. Tearing up my furniture in my nice house that I pay for with my money instead of a housing voucher by the state. I'm such a hater I guess but whatever. Maybe I'm bitter that I was judged and branded as a "whore" at 16 for getting pregnant. But it sure feels nice to look at them now in my nice house, nice cars. ZERO welfare. And still with my only son's dad.
    Who's the whore now? :3
    Please quit having kids you can not afford.
    Please stop reproducing with someone you just met.
    It's not cute.
    It's not cute when your kid grows up with daddy issues because more than likely they won't be around. You can't have a baby with any other intention than you raise them correctly.

Sorry for my long rant. I may have rambled on but damn i guess i had to let it out. ...

10. I laughed waay too much at that :D

11. Im in almost exactly the same situation. Much respect

12. Idk man. Its true that teenagers dont have good judgement because of a lack of a fully developed frontal lobe.

But thats no exscuse. Young men still chose to have sex knowing the risks.

13. yup, especially since we end up paying for those little nuggets

14. pretty much, having kids because you cant resist whoring around in a major contribution to overpopulation, having one smart kid is better than multiple ones that arent going to have much to shoot for
    attractive people get more attention and benefits in most societies, stopping 'ugly' from having kids would mean there is one less life to be bullied and excluded, thats one of the points im trying to make here, measure one persons 'joys of parenting' against a life of isolation,
    and yes im going on the assumption that the children of 'ugly' dont have any hidden gifts

15. Ugly's a relative term. On the spectrum of attractiveness, where does ugly end and pretty begin? The two are closer than you think. And pretty people usually suck, they all think that they did something to earn their nice eyes or nose or however you define pretty. The idea that we can judge a person based on the shape of their face is obviously a long-held superstition of the human race. As we evolve, we should learn to put these strange ideas in the past where they belong and become more compassionate and insightful into what truly defines a person.

16. You make it sound like ugly people can't have happy, fulfilling, and productive lives. Not everyone who's bullied as a kid is going to grow up isolated, or self-loathing, or useless. And like the poster above said, ugly and attractive are pretty relative terms. The idea of basing this much worth of a life off of one interpretation of physical appearance is completely irrational.

Yes, some of the people who breed have no business doing so. Maybe a lot of them, depending on the opinion. But the idea of needing government approval in order to have children is rather scary.

17. Leave their kids aloneee

18. #118 Verdurous, May 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2014
    Not every attractive person bullies... How about we just kill off all of the bullies instead?

19. This solution is much more logical than eugenics.

20. Why cant we all just get along?