What happens when you get really high?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by MotleySabbath, Apr 6, 2014.

1. When I get real high my mouth gets super super dry and I start to have physical pains especially when I sit but then I just relax and it gets better sometimes it don't hasn't happened in a while

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. [quote name="MotleySabbath" post="19806375" timestamp="1396764577"]Share your stories :). I'm new to smoking so I need some tips and stuff. And is it rare to vomit while smoking weed. I ask alot of questions. Thanks for the answering brothers

I would be worried if I puked from smoking bud lol. Theres a lot of different highs, but I usually feel real heavy and in my own world. The more frequently you smoke the easier itll be to get a good high, at least when youre just starting to smoke regularly.

3. BRYSON! I seen you take FAT RIPS! Dont rethink your weed smokin I know you know how to handle like howie mandle

4. Go on a munchie mission maybe play with dog

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I think about how everyone is against me.  i think about every action, every comment that other people have said and done to conspire against me.  Analyze everything that happened in the day...focus on a negative.

6. everytime I get really really high....I forget

7. I stumble, like to stand still I have to move legs a bunch.

8. Getting too high on weed and you risk overdose, death, seizures....oh wait I thought you were talking about every other thing existing on earth. When I try to break my peak high I just end up tired with a headache so I quit and go inside

9. You don't get sick?

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Nope, no alcohol poisoning, seizures, involuntary muscle spasms, temporary/permanent insanity, Tourette's syndrome, Coolie's disease, Kreutzfeld-Jacob disease, vomiting, or even penis shrinkage  :hello:

11. You don't throw up???

No, not even menigoccocal meningitis

13. So the worse you can get is headache

Yeah, the worst is a headache and drowsiness. I've gotten nauseas during coughing fits before, but only when I've been drinking.

15. So if you swallow some smoke can you puke or no?

Sure, but that doesn't happen often, mainly if you are inexperienced with carbing a pipe or you suck blindly at a super-resinated joint roach. It all depends....when you are sick and you have a bad hacking cough does it hurt your stomach? If so you are probably more likely to vomit if you swallow smoke

17. So a pipe is more likely to swallow than a bong?

I'd say so. With a bong you are inhaling the whole time, whereas with a pipe your mouth could slip or you could do something weird accidentally while un-carbing it. Also, I've found drinking carbonated drinks can be weird too. One time I was smoking with a buddy in high school, and my step-mom kicked out and told us "if you're gonna blaze, do it downstairs". Well, I burped after chugging a Coke and blew out a cloud of smoke...my friends like, "I didn't see you light that cigarette" and I said,"I didn't" lol

19. So a bong you don't need to hold it in your mouth then breath you just inhale right?

Exactly. You just put your mouth on like a seal and "suck" whereas a joint or pipe or tobacco cigarette you draw the smoke into your mouth, then wash it down with a breath of fresh air.