My first grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Mr. President, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Solo cups only. What do u think?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Lol i swear i was thinking the exact same thing hahaha.

Solo cup only, highest yeild wins?

3. I think it would be pretty fun!

Solo cup grows are so crazy! 

4. Never did one.... I'm a little worried though because lifted is about to have experience lol

5. Hmm maybe we can invent another micro type grow thing? Not that I have any ideas at the moment...

6. When are we gonna get a pic update on that sexy plant?!

7. Yeah once she wakes up show us how she is!

8. I'll update her tomorrow! She was a little stressed but she's coming back...

I was hoping you would post up here tonight, have you read the previous comments from my other internet friends? lol you want in on this solo cup grow were all gonna do when we're done with our current ones?

We're all gonna plant the same day, solo cup ONLY and highest yield wins. We're gonna share a journal too...

And, did you get my last comment on your page?

9. Fuck yeah.  Love red solo cups.  Love weed..gonna be a good challenge for a beginner too  :yay:

And yeah I did homie.  As always I posted up a follow-up question for your wisdom 

10. #91 Mr. President, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    Lol we're all beginners except I'm a beginner with experience if that makes any sense. I've grown just not my personal grow. all my buddies grow, I help, and fund. a lot stuck with me, plus I read nonstop and grew up on a farm. You'd be surprised how cannabis grows a lot like other plants. Especially tomatoes.

Lifted joined a Solo cup challenge already. He's about to have some experience so watch out for him lol

11. Guys bbc.co in on a solo cup challenge im a beast and I shall dominate this battle field heheheheheh or I'll fail miserably and cry.... the second is more realistic lol bit I'm in... give me the rules and when it starts...

I'm here to grow the best meds that the soil can offer......

12. Ive got a seed that just popped thru the dirt 7 days ago who wants to race me to the finish line its a mystery seed from Nirvana......

13. Heres my horse in the race who thinks they can beat me.... I'll even leave it in the peat pot...

Attached Files:

14. Already training it early hehehe

15. Sorry it's 4 days not 7...

16. my seed hasn't sprouted yet but wen it does it will be racing yours but I'm keeping it in the solo cup cus I entered another solo cup challenge with it. So you have the upper hand right now.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. it ok mine is only four days old so lets do this me and you amigo v amigo the highest weight wins so you get two chances to win you in????

18. Ohhhhh boy.... Heeerrreeee we go! I'm finishing my grow before I start another. Probably June-ish

19. Yeah ive got a June-ish harvest as well... have any of you tried cloning when your plant is in flowering. I've seen some stuff about how a plant will give more tops when the clone is taken during flowering....any truth to this?