My first grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Mr. President, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Gotcha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Whoa the topping looks good! I wish I would have done that with my beast plant. I woke up this morning and the thing is still growing rapidly. Update us to see how she recovers from the topping!

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. will do! she goes to sleep at 2 so i'll post some pics!

How was your night with your friend? Did she get there okay? Must have been feeling good since you haven't smoked in forever lol

4. that is what im running is 20/4 and this is my babies at just under two weeks in the second pic you can see my nirvana mystery seed as well it was germed last Wednesday. .. and the other one is right behind it in the first pic seems to be struggling a lil to get the rest of the way up

I'm here to grow the best meds that the soil can offer......

Attached Files:

5. I had started lst but I stopped until the babies get a bit bigger then ill start lst again

6. They look really nice.. I like the medium you're using... And dont worry, she'll make it up!

7. Update:

Day 1 after topping and she kind of seems un phased. I took a lot of pictures to share with you guys. I was looking to get some comments on the undergrowth. Do you think I should prune those off? Or keep them?

Attached Files:

8. what are you talking about?

9. How are you in the wrong topic its your journal and your babies are beautiful my soil is just sunshine advanced mix #4 with bone meal blood meal and about a gallon of bagged organic soil now I have a super soil that is a week into its "cook" cant wait to show you that as a mater of fact here it is in mid cook. I wish you could smell this stuff cook amazing man simply amazing I cant wait im all giddy :)

Attached Files:

10. And until my mix os cooked off I am using nature's nectar organic nutes but only at 1/4 for the first two feeds then I slowly raise it to half and im now using rainbow mix grow and bloom so they ate really healthy even though I've abused the hell out of them lol...

11. ikr, i'm not sure what he's talking about. Maybe means i posted in the wrong forum, but i'm certainly not the only one.. All the ones i've replied to were under indoor MMJ growing.

Anyways, thank you. She is really growing quick...

Dude that soil is awesome hahaha

12. looks like topping went great! I think my plant's went into shock they haven't shown really any growth in 2 days :(

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. same guy said that to me when I started mine

14. I don't understand some people....

Anyways, you think you shocked them from transplanting? They'll bounce back dude, don't worry!

15. yea I it should be all good, not really worried if they don't tho I got lots of different kinds of seeds. I just can't wait for my afghan goo sprouts.

Man your girl is growing up great tho. Personally I would hold off on the pruning but that's just my opinion

16. Thanks dude. And yea i might get them while they're young... i haven't decided yet. I feel like it'll stress her out more if i wait until they're bigger... plus.... the energy being used on those pointless leaf's could be used elsewhere more important... you know?

17. My night was great! She was happy with what Cali has to offer! I have a ton of different strains and stuff and that really blew her mind because you don't usually get that luxury in most states. Because its not legal where she is she has to go through a lot to just get weed. They roll j's smaller and with tobacco to make it last longer. Here it is like huge fatties all to yourself. So it was super cool to treat her right. I def got the giggles which I never get smoking by myself. Then we passed out (after killing a huge tub of hummus) . I won't let her smoke during the day because then she will bore me and our day will be too slow so nights only for us!

I'm using my phone and catching up with your journal right now so sorry for the disjointed texts

18. Yeah I agree you already topped her, let her recover from that before any other chops! Really thought she is looking good. Here is my mystery seed 2nd day of 12/12.
    Also sort of weird, here is a dual color leaf I found really early on and forgot to post. Mystery seed is a mystery!

Attached Files:

19. I'm glad you guys had a good time and lots of laughs. I cant wait until I can sit back and enjoy a freshly packed bowl. And your leaf is werid hahah thats cool!