My first grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Mr. President, Apr 6, 2014.

1. White hairs?!? So sorry my phone isn't that great.

Mine isn't showing sex yet. Oh well. When I take it out of the tub it releases the most awesome fresh weed smell.

I am so excited you got a girl!!!! Yay!!!!!

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. We are all happy tonight our girls are healthy and ready to relieve allb our aches and pains hehehe

I'm here to grow the best meds that the soil can offer......

3. Yup! Tiny hairs poking out of the calyx

I'm annoyed I can't take a better picture. All I have is the ipad

Attached Files:

4. That young lady is ready for her flowering room my friend you are half way there how tall is she?

5. Not ready for flowering yet lol just topped her! I'm gonna keep her in veg until the new shoots pop up and are ready for some colas :)

I'm so pumped

Attached Files:

6. I do got you just topped her im in the same boat waiting for my fims to fill in im at about 6 or 7 inches now so ive got about 5 or 6 to go.... my two girls areb on thier way to the flowering tent

7. Aristocat, I was just examining the plant closely, checking things out... And noticed hairs that were smaller than the stipules... You should go look at yours! Maybe you just haven't noticed them yet?

Hemp, she's like.... 7"-8" tall lol

8. Heck your close as well I like to keep mine under 5' so I send to flowering at 1' ive been told I can wait till about 2 to 2 1/2 but I don't want to take any chances. My tent is only 5'x5'x5'

9. Hope these shoots pop up in the next couple days and really take off lol

10. We all hope for that so we can drool right along with you

11. Just FYI tall plants indoors dont grow more bud, they grow more stem and take longer. Lights do basically nothing after 2 feet so a 5 foot plant will not have much bud on 3 feet of it.

I grow smaller plants with lots of bud, not into growing leaf. :D

12. Well heck I should be good then I send mine to flower at one foot...

13. That's actually good to know... Even if you surround it with light though?

14.  well if your doing lots of side lighting then tall works great. I bend and tie  plants over so I get side lighting from above.

15. Yeah im going to lst her when she gets a lil bigger

16. I wanted to, but now I'm excited and want bud NOWNOWNOWNOW

17. Be patient mr. President it will come I promise but let her get to at least 1' my friend

18. Lol oh I will. Just messin... By the time those new colas are ready to take the weight, it will most likely top 1'. Which means I might have to wait longer and LST. We shall see!