Disgusting weed taste?

Discussion in 'General' started by Querulous, Apr 6, 2014.

1. I dont know if it is just my weed or if it's just me, but everytime I take a toke the taste is absolutely revolting, almost causing me to throw up. It can't be my pieces because I washed them thoroughly and even used an apple pipe. Im not sure if im just getting bad strains, but ive tried two different dealers' weed and I have the same result. Does anyone have similar experiences or an explanation?

2. What kinda lighter? Do you torch the bowl?

3. #3 dankness420, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2014
    Pics of bud?

While back there was some really awful tasting bud going around here, my buddy was moving it and called it bush kush.  I only smoked 2gs of it, it was tough.  Everytime he smoked it..throughout the on going weeks, you could smell how bad it was just by the smoke he blew out.

4. Maybe you shouldn't smoke it. Try eating it or vaping it. Good luck.

5. I use a bic, and ive tried lighting it so i dont inhale any fumes at all and it still happens.

6. I have a vape shipping in the mail currently, im sure my experience toking will greatly improve  :smoking:

7. Run a search for "Water Curing"- it will remove any "off" flavors. What you end up with looks UGLY and will lack flavor, but it will be the mildest, smoothest cannabis you ever smoked!

Granny

If you're toking on shitty weed don't expect it to improve..the shitty taste will only be magnified and more shitty

If you are a regular dank toker..you might just have got a bag of some bud that wasn't cured all the way..but if it's bobby brown it's gonna taste like dirt

9. probably not dried and cured properly

10. No.  If it was from one bag I would say bad weed but you say its from different bags from different dealers.  Its you man.  What is wrong with you?

11. could be nutes or fertilizer. maybe its just the smoke you dont like.

get back to us when you try vaping it.

12. #12 Querulous, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2014
    heres the bud, sorry for the poor quality.[​IMG]

13. hmm well I'm not really sure, but if I had to bet, it has to be the bud, shop around if you can, maybe get some friends to try it and get their opinions on it or ask other people who have smoked it.  Your guy will get a new supply eventually and hopefully its better. 

P.S. Ask him for better stuff next time, dealers get stuck with a shitty supply and need to get rid of it, its all about the benjamin's.

14. haha! Just cause it taste nasty to him doesn't mean "something's wrong with him".

15. :p you are right stoned santa.  I wasn't myself when I said that and I apologize.  I hope You find some weed that tastes awesome man.  Best of luck to you.

16. That pic is too blurry to really tell. Could just be some bad bud. For a while around where I live we had some bad bud floating around for a few weeks. Maybe try to find another dealer.

17. You have been a good stoner this year Airf0nz0, here's a fat bag!

Attached Files: