Scariest outdoor venture high?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by hermione420, Apr 6, 2014.

1. My friends and I would smoke in the forest, often having to jump, hike, and walk through treachery that is the outside. Once we crossed a river by walking across a large tree which bridged over each sides of the water. Being high and having to deal with that was fucking terrifying, definitely the scariest of my nature toking adventures.

What about you other blades?

2. I get baked and go free climbing. That's rock climbing with nothing but shorts and shoes. I go barefoot whenever the weather is warm enough cause I hate shoes so must times I don't even have them. It can finally make you feel alive being high and high enough above ground to die if you fall and you have no rope or harness.

3. My friend and I got chased by a moose and we had to hide up in a tree for like 10 minutes lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. That would be scary sober let alone high. Moose are mean ass hell, just plain old assholes. I have never been harassed by one but I never want to either. I try to stay away from those beasts.

5. Me and my friend smoked a fat bowl of some white widow and explored this cave/ crack in the side of this rock wall. I have some pics and I'm pretty sure I took a video to haha

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 role one, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    I get baked and go free climbing. That's rock climbing with nothing but shorts and shoes. I go barefoot whenever the weather is warm enough cause I hate shoes so must times I don't even have them. It can finally make you feel alive being high and high enough above ground to die if you fall and you have no rope or harness

This is fuckin gnarly!!

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I've been sober for my most toe curling outdoor experiences, but I was high that time I got lost in the Thai jungle at night. Buzz kill. :laughing:

8. Me and my boyfriend often get stoned out by this foresty creek area near our town.  One night I thought I lost my wallet in the river, we spent a long time searching for it and then when we got home I found it under his bed, it gave me a good laugh though so I guess it was worth it.  A few days later we came back, and while I was crossing the river (stoned, of course) I stepped on an unstable rock and fell into the river.  Trying to cross the river is scary enough but falling in was pretty hilarious.  Another time near the same place, it was getting really dark and we were still in the forest and we encountered an eerie circle made out of branches and rocks, and as soon as we stepped in we got really weird vibes (we felt like we were in the fuckin blair witch project).  We go to this place a lot and something always happens, but it's all in the spirit of adventure 8)

9. Got high one evening deer hunting and got lost as fuck going back to the truck. Haven't hunted high since

Ill have my guns, money, and freedom. Y'all can keep y'alls change.

10. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. You mean the time with the giant spiders? Or that massive tree that kept trying to kill your friends?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. It took me a while to get this reference lol

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397792052.103167.jpg

14. My friend got bit by a snake it scared the hell out of us. We thought he was gonna die but he is still alive today. Non venomous snake i guess.

15. First time I got scared outside was in mexico beach, FL. We smoked under the board walk and tried walling down the beach. Holy shit it was so hard to stay straight. But another was at 2 am in a cow field. We got ran up a tree by a bull

sent from your mom's house

16. that would be some scary chit!

17. On a canoeing trip with my wife before we were married.  
    I had a black lab puppy that was about 10-12 weeks old that came along. We rounded a bend to find a tree across the river and got swept into it. The canoe fliped and got pushed under water. I was pinned under it. Took everything I had to get out from under that thing. My GF(wife) saved the pup who got stuck under the canoe.

18. Over the 2014 4/20 weekend I, as a highschooler, went by myself to see my sister in vermont. It was so chill! Anyways, her friends and I went downtown and we were super baked. We walked into a cafe for water, and the place was super terrifyingly hip. Like there were bikes on the walls, art, bike posts to lock your bike to, tons of open space. And the people who worked there bowed to you after they served you... WTF?!?! That's crazy! It was just a coffee shop! It was so strange and unusual that I was scared for my own safety! I could feel it in my bones that everybody in the room judged me!

19. I know how that goes. Even without being high you can get seriously lost.
    I was hunting grouse in the UP of MI. walked about 4 hours going "north" by my compass. I had a gps with me and had marked where I parked my truck. I fired it up and it said I was I was 250 feet from my truck. LMAO. At first I said no F-ing way and thought I was not getting a good signal through the trees. I walked in the direction it said to go and there was my F250. Damn dog was leading me in circles.

20. hahaha damn. 

it was bad for me because i know most of the farms i hunt like the back of my hand. the place i got lost in i can get around with my eyes closed and know exactly where i'm at. lettin my mind roam and walkin out with no flashlight was a bitch. had to walk on top of a hill to get cell phone service and got my boy to come blow the horn at the road. i was about a mile from the truck.