Vegans Did you get more high after your diet change?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by hedggie, Apr 5, 2014.

1. It's been almost a month since I went vegan. I've lost a huge amount of body fat in that time, I'm 6'6", was about 180lb, now 165lb. Overall I feel a lot healthier, but none of that is the point...

I get spacey-er, more trippy, and overall baked when I smoke now. I literally can't smoke more than 5 bowls in one sitting anymore.

Beforehand, I could easily sit down and powersmoke a few bowls, do some homework, more bowls, more homework, more bowls, go to class, more bowls, ect ect. I was easily at 25 bowls a day. These are probably about 0.5 gram bowls, btw.

I don't want to make anyone mad because I'm trying to convert you to veganism or some bullshit. Aight? Aight. You eat meat, cool by me man. I'm just making an interesting observation and looking for feedback.

>inb4 "hurr durr hoomans need meet 2 surviv"

Toke on brothers

2. that's stupid

3. you are 6'6" and weigh 165? 

what the actual fuck

4. Dude you got to be anorexic I'm 6'2" and weigh 175 and I'm really skinny

Sent from my HTC One

5. I just have a super slim build man. Before, I had a little extra chubbiness and some awkward pointy man tits. Now I'm actually starting to look lean and shiiiiittt. I'm wearing 30x38 jeans, those bitches are hard to find. 
    Anyways you guys are hijacking this thread, cause you trippin out on this tall motherfucker.

6. No sir, I am just a vegetarian, but I did not notice what you did. I would guess it is the weightloss. I lost ~30 lbs fairly fast and during that time I definitely got more stoned.  There is fat stored in the THC so I am guessing that the lack of calories lowered your tolerance, and THC was already being released into your blood from the fat burning. You might just be feeling great because, well, thats just a side effect of being a healthy vegan. I hope you did your research and are eating a balanced vegan diet. I think you better start eating more (IMO) cause 15 lbs is a lot of weight to lose in a month. Good luck on the journey blade!

7. Its probably just because of the lost body mass.

You should eat more. If I met you, I would want to feed you. You can be vegan, that's fine. I'll feed you vegan food then, but I'd make you eat.

8. #8 Digital Veil, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    I don't care what you eat but make sure you are getting all your nutrients.  You are really skinny, like 6" taller but weigh less..and I'm lean.  Some weights every once in a while wouldn't hurt.