New to indoor grow.Need advice along the way

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jsoickle, Apr 5, 2014.

1. #1 jsoickle, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
    This baby broke ground three weeks ago. Its been under a 400w hps for two weeks now. I been giving her small amount of fertilizer over the last week.See attached chart My temp is 25c and humidity is at %16. i have a pot filled with water inside of the tent but still can get the humidity up. Is %16 ok?
    My light is 2ft away from the plant. Is this ok until she gets stronger or should i move it closer.
    The spots on the leaves i think might be heat burned.When i put her under the light for the first time,i sprayed her,won't do that again lol
    I been doing a lot of reading but would love to have you guys help and opinion. 
    I take some pics when lights go out of the inside of tent

Attached Files:

2. i also have these babies just starting to sprout.I had them in a dome with a black bag over them to keep then in the dark.Once i seen them sprout,i took the bag off and turned on the light,hopefully rest will sprout.I have lowered the light to 1 inch on top of dome

Attached Files:

3. This is my white rhino. Broke ground fours weeks today.

Attached Files:

4. Put rest of my babies in tent today.Trying to play catch up.

Attached Files:

5. Arjans haze #1. one week old

Attached Files:

6. el-nino. one week old. Its pretty rough looking. Hope she makes it

Attached Files:

7. Arjans Haze #3.  One week old

Attached Files:

8. Any help along the way would be greatly appreciated. First time indoor and i am sure i am doing something wrong.

9. Your light shouldn't be any less than 18" away from your plant, so two feet is perfect. As for your spots, it could be burned because you sprayed it, or a deficiency.... what is your PH? What medium are you growing in? What type of fertilizer are you using? The medium you're using could be effecting El Niño. Also, I would try to get the humidity up a little higher, around 50%

Everything else looks pretty nice!

10. Arjans haze #1.
    2 weeks from breaking the ground

Attached Files:

11. This one is a B.C Standard plant. I grew this one outside a few years ago and got over 100 grams dried. 
    also 2 weeks from breaking ground

Attached Files:

12. ajarns haze #3
    also two weeks from breaking grown
    she broke the ground a little deformed but she is coming around

Attached Files:

13. white rhino
    5 weeks since broke ground
    some burned leaves so i am just feeding plain water for now. Hopefully she will come around
    The feeding chart at the beginning of my post is what i am feeding her but 1\\4 the strength
    My PH level is 6.5
    i going to see how big the smaller plants are in two weeks, i want to flip 12/12 on all of them at once

Attached Files:

14. inside the tent is 30c 
    i cannot get my humidity to rise, i even got two open post of water in their and it won't rise past 20

Attached Files:

15. 30c is wayyyyyy too hot. 24.5c or 76f is where you want to be. At 5 weeks those should be a lot bigger. The leafs are cupping and have yellow tips, meaning they are severely heat stressed. Cool that room down and keep your light 18"-24" away. Try to get the pH a little lower, like 6.0-6.3.

16. #16 jsoickle, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
    Just posting  a few pics of Ajanrs#3. How does it look? i think it might soon be chop chop time.week 12 of flowering

Attached Files: