First grow questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Snakeajj1, Apr 5, 2014.

1. High guys,
    This is going to be my first real outdoor grow. Ive had a few autos inside before but nothing to this scale. I have twenty autos and 30 fems and 10 reg
    10 Lowryder 2 fem
    White widow auto fem
    5 ak47 auto fem
    10 Purple power fem
    10 medibud fem
    6 Amnesia haze fem
    4 Super Sweet tooth fem
    10 Skunk #1 Mixed
    I ordered from marijuana-seeds.nl they came stealth shipped and in half the estimated shipping time def recommend.
    \nQuestion 1. if I am using a super soil mixture, worm castings, bat guano, blood meal, bone meal, myzor, lime, perlite, trace elements, Rock phosphate, miracle grow potting soil, Humic acid and some native soil mixed in. Do i need to use more fertilizers with watering? I was planning on adding the fox farm big, grow, tiger fertilizer schedule. 
    Question 2 I have pretty much unlimited space in my back yard. No neighbors, no worries. What would be a maximum yield. Im thinking of remming as well as terracing it. (By terracing i mean lst around chicken wire around the plant.)
    Question 3 Regarding flushing. How would I do that. As the plants are planted into the ground i would have no way of draining the water and would risk overwatering
    question 4 My yard has rather poor drainage. It was particularly rainy lately and a few of the holes I've dug have an inch or two of standing water in the bottom, i'm confident that this water will drain because it is on a slope and like i said it was particularly rainy along with melting snow. I was going to put 5-6 inches of small stones for extra-extra drainage. Will this be okay or is this not a good spot?
    Any other tips for a first time outdoor grower in New England would be much appreciated 
    Thanks guys. 

2. Hope that answered all your questions.

3. Awesome thanks!