First grow. Leaves browning/dying. What is this a symptom of?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Lion Patriarch, Apr 4, 2014.

1. What is this a symptom of? Am I over feeding? Am I underfeeding? Also... I actually got these clones less than a week ago. They were kind of already like this... I'm just curious as to what the problem is. I havent added any bat guano yet. Just nutrients and ph leveled water. brownleaf.jpg brownleaf2.jpg

2. Looks like a nute burn. Just focus on new growth, as long as it's not showing signs, you should be good.

3. Stop feeding them until they're bigger.

4. I believe its a nitrogen deficiency ...try slowly weaning them of the nutes gradually and then back on gradually but with less "food"

nutrient burn can be a bitch

Also a nube mistake is not checking the PH balance of the solution your feeding them

Get a PH test kit from any fish store and test your nutrient solution. If the balance is under 6.0 or over 7.0 then your plant is going to be

An unhappy camper

5. I was told the nutes and the soil were perfectly PH Balanced, and I have a liquid tester for watering. They seem good now... Honestly I think it really was the damage they originally came with. As a first timer I didn't really.. inspect them. I just took the club employee's word.