Michigan Outdoor Grow 2014

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Halfbakedjake, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Hey guys. Im thinking about starting up an outdoor grow in Michigan this season, anyone done a legal outdoor grow here?

and also what are some suggestions you guys have for a guy on a budget, this is going to be my first grow. I want to do it right without spending an arm and a leg. 

I know Im starting with a fully fenced in enclosed grow area with a roof. still working out the details for the rest, hole size, fence size, grow median and so on. 

I have access to a lot of good cuttings and strains so Im pretty excited to get this going, if the law permits...

2. Knowledge is the key. Experience helps but you need to know what to do in the first place. I recommend picking up at least two books and read cover to cover. I like Ed Rothensals and Jorge Cervantes. Eds books is used to teach at Oaksterdam cannabis college and Jorge is a long time writer for High Times. Both are experts and will teach you most of what you will ever need to know. It's always good to gave two or more perspectives and the books are great to reference and touch up every year. Before starting to grow ensure to check local led and stay with those requirements to prevent future headaches. Then tell no one and gave some level of security. People are lazy and will rip you off of you meds if given a chance. Good luck.