Kids are more tolerable when youre high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hermione420, Apr 4, 2014.

1. I agree with OP 100%.  It just kind of loosens you out to a mood were you're more receptive to silly fun 

• Like Like x 1
  2. Disagree in a way. When I'm high around little kids I feel like they can tell I'm high. They just look at me differently than when I'm sober. I avoid my little brother as much as possible when I'm high

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. Idk why but the thought of a little kid getting suspicious of someone being high is adorable and hilarious.

As long as its weed though, a kid being able to tell if someone was high of off meth or PCP would just be a little sad i think

4. haha yeah she prolly did! Haha yeah Ikr tht would be funny though hearing the kid "I'm hungryyyy make me something please?" *runs off all chaotically*

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well my little brother knows I smoke due to my mom screaming at me for smelling like weed so im pretty sure he knows when I am, even if I don't smell like it

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

6. Not gonna lie, I definitely appreciate my niece and nephew more when I'm stoned.

knives heated dull red
    release sweet smoky nectar
    I am lifted high

• Like Like x 1
  7. ​Op, you are so right! Single dad here, 3 children……way more tolerable with a buzz on. Not stoned….just buzzed.

• Like Like x 3
  8. I love playing hide and seek with my baby sister when im high, it makes everything so entertaining.

• Like Like x 1
  9. If i'm baked I end up acting like a kid myself so you'd naturally get along

• Like Like x 1
  10. I agree. I have a daughter that is almost two and I play with her and watch her facial expressions. Her mind seems to be rotating all these gears as she is trying to figure out how my work boots lace up. Then she does things like spill macaroni over her head. They really are like mini drunks packed full of red bowls.

11. I do believe cannabis allows us to "be in the moment" which is hard for adults sometimes....easy for children.  It helps to let go of all the BS and just play, use your imagination and appreciate what's around you.  When you're high you don't mind playing ninja turtles for 2hrs lol.

12. 4 years old is cool, just be careful smoking or drinking around kids over 10 years...

They are so smart about using and drinking these days it's unreal!

Me and my buddy a while back were getting fucked up in my garage with some home made peach whiskey and some nice blueberry nugs. In comes my 10 year old nephew and he's like "omg it stinks like pot in here"... My buddy says something and gets cut off mid sentence by the kid.."omg you stink like liqueur too!"  He then went on a long rant about both of us not having control and having a disease and all this shit...talk about a buzkill! Worst part is he was pretty much dead on!, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I had just finished a vape session when one of my kids wanted to read to me as part of their homework. He had been a reading a few minutes when I got a case of the giggles. He want know what the joke was. I winged it and told him about something funny that had happened at work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. kids are more tolerable when theyre asleep or quiet.
    fixed it for you.