Kids are more tolerable when youre high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hermione420, Apr 4, 2014.

1. #1 hermione420, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
    Not completely blitzed but nicely buzzed. They're more fun to play with with their silly games and running around. I like kids generally but they can be a pain in the ass sometimes but when you're comfortably high and attentive they're a lot better to hang out with than people who've just started smoking who act ridiculous.

2. Stop hanging outside of schools OP

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. G.G.W.K.

Sent from DEA Surveillance Van

4. Op is this you? Lmao

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. Do you, by chance, own an unmarked van?

6. I have a whole battalion of cousins under 10 years old. Being high taps you back into how you were as a kid and makes interacting with them take less effort. Something that'd annoy me sober would make me laugh buzzed. Right on the money, OP.

7. I have a huge family and we used to get together a lot. I wish we still did. It was fun.. my cousin's kids are BRUTAL. two of them pinned my down once while the other slammed me with a football to the face.

I've never been high and been around kids before.

8. I agree OP just last week a couple of us cousins took all the younger cousins to the park. 3 of us and 10 of them. We all got baked and because we were baked it ended up being fun swinging, passing the football, and have conversations with the ones that were just beginning to learn to have conversations. Smoking beforehand made the adventure throughly enjoyable instead of a chore

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Full disclosure, that would probably still annoy me. Even on dabs.

10. #10 shaddytheman, Apr 4, 2014
    Kids are more interesting than adults especially when they developed preoperational thinking, and are astute with a lot of knowledge. They're like mini-alcoholics with that constant energy.

11. #11 tetoleetd, Apr 4, 2014
    kids are hilarious when you're high. the stupid shit they say and do is just pure entertainment.

12. #12 hermione420, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
    I have a 4 year old god brother I babysit every few weeks. I also have a nephew who is five.

Pedophile jokes aren't funny that shit is gross. Lets please not do this.

13. My friend's sister has a 4 year old son I think and he accidently are a weed brownie once and my friend told me that his sister said it was hilarious but kind annoying hahaha

14. Pets are better.

sent from your bosses laptop

15. #15 Airf0nz0, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
    EVERYTHING more tolerable!

16. I agree. Except for the cold. That shit is much worse when high. That and ordering food. I'm a socially awkward person when it comes to that so it just intensifies when high.

17. I don't want phantom the thought of a stoned kid. Kids already act high as fuck naturally

18. exactly why it was annoying to her but funny cause from what I heard he was going crazy non stop running and just all over the place, kids energy level+weed=a huge cluster fuck to me hahaha XD

19. Oh, no. I was fucking pissed. My cousin's kids are assholes.

20. I bet she learned her lesson keeping her edibles out lol. God, I would have just had that kid eat like 20 pb&j sandwiches to get his high down. That and let him run around all he pleased, as long as he was outside and keeping his voice down