pyramid seeds , auto super hash ;beginner;/

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tha nube, Apr 4, 2014.

1. OK so i new to grasscity , i had my journal on rollitup but they have been down for a few days now... so i figured i would give this site a go. Im growing fem auto super hash and auto blueberry with cfls, basic nutrients, and soil, and bud candy. So far so good no problems other than im running out of space and she keeps stretching to the lights,so ive had a couple burnt tips. The auto super hash popped out of the dirt march 1st and the blueberry is only about a week old. The hash started flowering around a week ago and ive been tying down the fan leaves to encourage the branches to break the canopy , i am curious as to when it will stop spitting out hairs in random spots and start to actually look like bud formation?? here are the latest pics DSCN0137.JPG DSCN0144.JPG DSCN0131.JPG RSCN0148.JPG DSCN0142.JPG DSCN0146.JPG

any ideas comments are suggestions welcome  :smoke:

2. anybody out there;/?

3. Yes! Journals don't get a lot of comments usually until you post a few entries! How's the hash?

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. What's up bruh. How did she turn out? I am actually doing the same but I'm using a 600 wattz HP's. But I'm doing 12/12 for her flowering stage. B/c of my wattage an I have none auto way larger then her an she pretty Linky. Any info.. Would help

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I am doing the same strain.

Why will you do 12/12 to flower?

If u have a grown journal link it !

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "Our Cup Runneth Over"

6. Wattage only? Because maybe bringing it up a smidge will help!

Picssssss! Lol I read a journal about this plant and it was amazing!