Malaysia Airlines

Discussion in 'General' started by roobz, Apr 4, 2014.

1. what are peoples opinions on this missing plane.  i call bullshit.  they don't want to tell us the truth because we can't handle the truth.  I think some crazy shit happened.  What, I don't know.  Do you?

2. Yea, i smell bullshit with a lot of whats going on. Its 2014, a big plane like that with the technology we have today should not have gone missing whether or not the signals got shut off.

So much of what is going on around the situation just seems like a bunch of lies. Like I said, it is 2014 and with the technology we have today I strongly believe that it could have been tracked while in the air, I dont know what is going on but it's something crazy.

3. It might be terrorists. I don't really know for sure but I think the plane is in the Indian Ocean and that they are just having a hard ass time trying to find the plane. Yeah sure, some governments might be hiding information about it and there might be some cover up, but I think we all know that this plane is underwater in the ocean.

4. Lol at the thread tags. "Aliens" "black holes" "lost" that's too funny hahaha. When the plane was lost, I thought "It might be aliens. Nobody really knows for sure" but now, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that it crashed in the Indian Ocean and that it was a terrorist plot.

5. I don't even think Malaysia should be allowed to HAVE planes

6. Call bullshit? What? Are there now going to be government conspiracy theories about this too now? 

I think it crashed. If not, hijackers. I don't think they are hiding anything from us though. 

7. What would the government gain from not telling us what happened to the plane? It's ridiculous how stupid some conspiracy theories are.

8. #8 FlawlessMagnum, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
    I think it exploded and incinerated till next to nothing was left...I don't know why it exploded though. Terrorists with a big ass bomb?

9. it doesnt sound right to me either. 
    i mean what happened to find-my-iphone?

10. #11 Carl Weathers, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
    For once government conspiracy theories aren't that out of the question.. Not to explain the crash, but to explain the dearth of any information to surface since the plane vanished. We're talking about Malaysia here, it's no secret that corrupt shit flies in that part of the world.. No pun intended.

Despite a lack of information, what we do know almost certainly rules out terrorism. There was no message or reasonable motive for terrorists to bring down that flight, and no way for them to have done it without triggering any alarms. And terrorists don't generally make their attacks covert... that detracts from the very idea of terrorism. All fingers point to the pilot, who would be the only person who could have reasonably shut off communications and flown the plane into the ocean without so much as a mayday.

11. #12 Jamaican Hotbox, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
    Chinese probably blew it up on accident... They did it to that Korean plane.

And China set up a new air defense zone after disputes with Japan over some islands.

The US govt even put out a warning to all planes flying that way.

Also I love how everyone ignores the 2 Iranians with fake passports....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #13 Carl Weathers, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2014

What plane did China blow up? Why would they shoot down a plane that was flying into China, full of Chinese citizens...

No one ignored the 2 Iranians with fake passports, but nothing about that really indicates anything. People fly with fake passports every day, especially in countries like Malaysia.

13. #14 Full-Time Mexican, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
    http://youtu.be/DKwXDL7loLc

14. Are we just gonna ignore the fact that 2 people with stolen passports boarded the plane?

Zguy13 does not deliver

15. Feds cant find a Giant commercial airliner but they can find a dub sack of weed in your underwear

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

cool story but they need to show where they are getting that info or it cant be taken seriously.. a lot of people make up stories for internet recognition

17. Here is a nice motive.

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=29355

18. The Chinese accidentally blew up a South Korean airliner in the earlier 2000s I wanna say.

I'm not saying they did it on purpose but they have shutdown civilian planes before..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I think you're getting mixed up with the Russians. They (Russians) show down a Korean plane in the Cold War, which was travelling from USA to Korea. There was a similar incident only a few years before, when Russia shot down another Korean plane for failing to identify itself after flying unidentified in Soviet airspace.

I think you're getting mixed up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_airliner_shootdown_incidents