Black Market still thrives in CO

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by startedat45, Apr 4, 2014.

1. #101 Sgtstadanko707, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014

2. I can't see to many novice growers
    Fencing in yards and building aGH just for 3 plants. As I said this is set up to fail and once people get over the wow factor they will see how whack this really is.

3. Damn I never heard that about CA, that's not right he should respect the will of the voters if that's what they want. I was hoping legalization would come to CA in 2016, but it will probably still get vetoed even if he's not governor because everyone else running against him is republican and republican politicians are one of the biggest opponents to legalization.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #104 Sgtstadanko707, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    These people are not put Into office to represent the people. They are there to represent special intrest. Plain and simple.
    Brown will be voted out. I can promise you that.

5. Yeah, it's pretty asinine.

There was a news story on some place like Denver Post recently, highlighting the astronomical increase of electrical energy usage because of how many cultivations are inside buildings.

Why would you want to use free sunshine, anyways?

Asinine.

I'd love to see the day when personal limits are set at the Federal bar - 99 plants. Of course there should be no bar. But I think even @ 99 the world would get turned upside down. The pharmaceutical industry would tumble and people would likely see/feel barriers drop all around them, no more segregation, wars etc. Of course these are the reasons why those prohibitionists are working OT right now trying to lock up the new industry for themselves, or block it entirely.

Diego Pellicer - the company ran by a former Microsoft exec who intends to take his recreational brand nation wide (or even globally) is pretty outspoken about his goal of capturing 40% of the market. By 5-year estimates putting market value ~10Billion, that would be a 4billion market share for them. Not bad!

6. This, that, & everything -

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yeah I just looked and it is likely because his re election numbers are significantly low. It will be interesting to see what happens if CA does pass a legalization initiative in 2016.

8. He is running our state into the ground. The way he has handled the water issues has be an epic failure.

9. Agreed, he's a horrible governor and he needs to go.

10. He's done it before and people forgot about it and reelected his dumb ass a decade later