Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Yeah XXL is DF. I'll go white cheese!

2. Hi all

another update

take a look sat these photos please

. so when do you start counting the days you've been in flower, from when the pistils explode, or when there are actual flowers... this just started yesterday, when there were 1./5th as many as there are today

so... flowering yet?

this is one of the Barneys Farm sweet tooths I have been posting about, 6 weeks old today... didn't show pistils at all until yesterday

had me worried, thinking they might be photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. August 1, 2015…...Got 4 new beans started germinating today. All of these are Autos. Green House Seeds White Widow, GHS Jack Herer, GHS Super Lemon Haze and a Pyramid Seeds Super Hash. 10 weeks won't go by fast enough.

Going to plant the Jack Herer and Super Lemon Haze in 7 gallon Smart Pots and the other 2 strains in 5 gallon Smart Pots. I'll be using 2 600 HPS lights, 2 under each. Looking forward to the aromatic odors to be brought forth soon.

4. Jock Horror came down
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438504025.401203.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438504035.768998.jpg

5. 7 gal is a big pot for an auto most id go ia 18l and that like 25L.

Also unless you have your grow dialed in and can boss out a 300g plant id add a couple more and have them all in 5 gal.

But up to you dude.

6. #19466 Wkdwillythc, Aug 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2015
    Back again. Few days in tent and the light greening appears in new growth, you know what that is, it'll grow back to normal green now I've put it in front if the window and out of tent. Pretty sure it's this led you know.?

Attached Files:

7. Loki how much stress would it be on a flowering auto moving it from mid 20c weather outside to my tent under the 400w?

8. Question??? If the leaves are curling up a little bit is it too much water or too little? They are not burnt

9. heat or humidity is the culprit bro,,

Big dog N.A. sup man! If you did it slowly over those of 3 days, it should be fine, acclimate it over cfls perhaps. I think it will be fine brohamm..

10. Sweet thanks loop!

11. Itsnot the led seems like your lacking mag do you have epsom salts also how big a pot is that in ?

12. I don't have Epsom salts.

Only in a 4 litre smart pot. The other plant ain't doing it, this one has done it twice now.

Got some calmag tho, try a bit of that in next water?

13. I did my last 3 Autos in 10 gallon Smart Pots and I still got bud to smoke. I've donated a lot to different friends too. They were all 2.5 to 3 feet tall. Click on the signature link to see.

14. yeah cal mag may help

15. cant see sig on app :(
    What yeild did yu get ive done 4 in 11liter (3.5gal ) and were 4ft tall and yeilded 10oz under 250w.

Im not saying its gonna be bad but maybe a waste unless you reuse your soil.

16. I have been growing Auto plants using Fox Farms Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom.

I think that the nutrients are a little too strong and I am not sure how much to put in them because the schedule is for a photoperiod plant.

I think this is what has been causing me to get yellow leaves and unhealthy looking plants.

I am thinking of switching over to another brand or discontinuing the nutrients all together.

Any advice on what to use and how to follow a schedule not made or Auto's would be really really appreciated.

Thanks brothers

17. That's a good question bro, but , if say your bloom nutes at full dose is let's say 1300ppm, for an auto, just start her very slow, after 3 weeks or at least 3 nodes, start out at around 300 to 500 ppm. See What the soup is doing everyday, if the soup is going down and the ppm's are to, then soup is too weak add more nutes say 500 to 750. So on and so forth until you've reached that balanced soup

18. You could look at clackmas coot mix on buildasoil if your from usa thats a water only soil
    Tho with autos you start at 1/4 strength nutes from 14 days

And the soil needs to be a light mix so very low nutes in the soil

19. damn it, lol, I want to be able to like things 2 times.

20. Alright so use an exhaust fan or blow more air on the plants... I am using led lights and my Aug temp is like 79-80 most extreme 84 lowest 75.. I have my tent open to help but I guess it isn't enough