Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Cheers poke.
    Seeing new names in here which is always good :)

2. autos will find there place in mainstrean canabis cultivation once people get the ole wives tales about them out of their minds!, im sure of ot...

3. Loki dude my diesil still aint popping no hairs yet😑

4. Hey buddy, you are so correct there! I tried growing some autos outdoors about 4 maybe 5 seasons back and they where shit! Mainly low Ryder auto about then tho

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

5. #16027 Fresh Ronin, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
  6. That's awesome CHEF! congrats to those who won! Good luck with the bean..
    My father told me that same thing when I was young,lol.

7. It's like getting frosty down as far as I think the cola is going to be crazy ass long grow for a auto hope it's THC is through the roof only time will tell she's coming along for sure I'll post pictures later

8. Ronin what are you using for a veg light,?

9. Afternoom guys

10. Sup Loki?

11. Hi Loki, I am doing an auto ak47xlowrider. Do you have any expierience with this strain? Any tips you can give me to have a successful grow?

BigBowlBaggins

12. #16035 Head Chef, Apr 21, 2015
    Loki is currently growing an Auto AK which is my own crossing off AK47 and Northern Lights so I'm sure he can help :)

But if I was to help this is what I would say.

Just treat it as you would any auto flower.

- plant in final pot, no transplanting.
    - no HST, only LST.
    - just feed water for the first couple of weeks then start the feed lightly.
    - 18/6 or 20/4 lightning schedule for best results.

Any other questions just ask.

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

13. #16037 bladedsha, Apr 21, 2015
    Is there any issues with changing the lights during the cycle so from 24/0 to 18/6 back to 24/0

I could just do 20/4.. Hmm

14. #16038 Fresh Ronin, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
    I use a Mars hydro 100 x 3w and a led light plant ( thus may also be Mars/hydro idk for sure tho, ebay) 132w ufo. I use these start to finish.

The burns are from a noob mistake, put way too much alfalfa meal in my soil. This run has paid. My blackberry Kush is maybe 10" tall, lol. I'd say the blue mammoth is a foot.
    ~Ronin

http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1351737-fresh-ronins-paradise.html

15. Hey guys. Seeds are starting and I am majorly excited as this is my first. I am currently top watering with water. I am using enough to keep the grow plug moist, that's it. I plan on using Olivia's every 3rd top water. My questions are:

1. When should I stop top watering and utilize ebb n gro system?
    2. When to start Nutes? (GH - Lucas system)
    3. Planning on first res at 25% strength(1.25ml/gal Micro, 2.5 ml/gal Bloom). Thoughts?
    4. When do I increase light output? Currently at 250w on 600w bulbs.
    5. When do I lower the lights? Currently 4 ft above(2 600w mh dialed back to 250w)

Sorry for all the questions, just looking for validation of my plan of attack.

16. Have a auto candy cush in coco coir 3 weeks in can anyone tell me what this is