Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. #15381 NorthernAutos, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015

I almost believed your words, but final i have figured out you are joking. lol[​IMG][​IMG]

3. What happened here?
    Chef.

4. Chef the police force gave it all away hahaha lol nah id never leave you lot :)
    Even if i didnt grow or couldnt id still toke and come in and staybin contact with my grow buddies

5. #15386 Yamacch, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
  6. Does LED lighting cause leaves to yellow more in flowering stage than other kinds of lights? Mine are starting to almost look nitrogen deficient but I know that's not the case. They're in week 8. I've heard that the plant takes phosphorus and other minerals from lower leaves to use in making flowers but mine are starting be more than just the older leaves.

7. Attached Files:

8. The plants will make it she may looks like n def not much you can do atm tho if you have some epsom salts they may help tho she shoul make it to harvest
    Led light cam use more mag and cal during growth

9. Hey everyone ;) not been on for a week or so but thats my girls on day 51 and they are packing it on really surprised with these little plants and the nugs are solid and smell kind of like a lemon haze I have from today giving full strength nutes and they are just loving it :)

10. Quick pic I will post better ones later :)
    20150401_185631.jpg

11. I finally pulled the auto trigger these beans were put into an organic mix and will get teas and maybe some organic nutes at some point and all sunshine here in so cal. 1427919639525.jpg one barney farm blue mammoth fem. And three cobra flash regs. By stitch hope to get a male to reup on auto beans so i can continue to grow them ill keep posted in here and thank you in advance for any help you guys have and will provide me😎

12. I know i messaged milty as may do same as im doing for loud gotta share the love hey

13. Bein paranoid...let it grow!!

Ima joker, ima smoker, ima midnight TOKER!!!

14. My malana bomb auto around day 50 from seed under two shitty 90w ufo's.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427945243.466464.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427945261.285170.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427945274.565050.jpg

The land down under...

15. You could probably move those lights closer! It should pack the buds up a little tighter :)