Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. To me you look close enough to harvest where it won't be an issue, I'm not expert tho :)

2. New Auto Kids!

Attached Files:

3. I had that same spindly leaf look on my amnesia auto and it ultimately stunted the growth, but still no idea why the leaves did that. I ended up flushing mine and feeding with molasses. The yellowing didn't go away but it started growing again. Now it's about a month behind :-( waiting for the trichomes to amber. Yours looks way further than mine is though. Mine still has some green leaves

4. 25c

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. nail... head... HIT

Lol your right hes close to harvest and well some plans will do this

6. Not a mag def deffo not phos
    This is a plant that will be ready for chop.soon and will do this mine have done this is quite normal what your thrichs sayijg. Adam stubbs
    Nothing to do with heat either

See it happens near the end
    1427867882637.jpg

7. #15368 NorthernAutos, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    look at me learning lol

8. It's nice to see a thread dedicated to Autos. I used to grow Autos and I discovered how undervalued and underestimated they are. Discovering the interesting strains in the Auto world was quite a joy, from the potent and monstrously fast growing Mi5, to the heady Haze crosses like Sour Diesel Haze, to the strong Sativa-like Auto Assassin. I miss growing Autos.

9. Desert rose grow some.
    when was the last auto you grew :)

10. Nitrogena dn other nutes are being pulled from the leaves to feed the plant during late flower, you lfushing? or just giving water only now? as that could be why or if you have stopped dosing with nitrogen during flower then this can happen towards the end.
    Doesnt look like you have much longer left tho, how long in flower?

Chef.

11. Morning all

12. Morning all.

Got sad news Loki is leavign grasscity unfortunatly :( he is leaving us to join the police force so has to quit all this growing buisness.

We will miss you buddy :(

Chef.

13. That trader is gonna raid all of us lol

14. April fools chef april fools lool loki could never leave us lol

15. APRIL FOOLS!

16. This is my amnesia haze i should be lucky she alive but she is so so slow and weird looking.she gonna be ok?
    Any one else with ammys went like this?

Attached Files:

17. #15378 Kfreeze7, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    Blue Cheese Auto Dinafem seeds
    Mars 2 400w

The smell on this bad boy is amazing, like nothing i've ever smelled before..can't even describe it but as [​IMG]

also not sure why the pic resolution is enormous!! 

Attached Files:

18. yes mine had a very rough start (really dry and humid spell), if you get it healthy the new growth should take over if it has good roots.

19. It was last to pop all its sisters are nice and healthy