Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Thanks loki125, did it just stop growing?

2. Yes tucker just stopped you could try feeding some bloom or high pk to give it a shove t9 flower

3. Due to water the girls today. My purple still feels just moist enough to wait another day before watering. After I water the other 5 is it OK to leave the last bit in the bucket for another 24 hours if I've mixed my nutes in or should I just empty it after and put fresh water in to sit til tomorrow?

4. Morning everyone, hope everyone's good!...

I've read a few things on making hash with all the trim, how would I go about that? Or does anyone else do anything with their trim besides chuck it away?

I had a friend come over last night with some S5 haze or something and it was like smoking an orange! Really sweet.

I've been dying to get some of this purple haze that went round a while back, I had just got back from Africa with my girlfriend and picked up a q of this purple haze and no joke it was the tastiest stuff I've ever had, but I havent seen it around since!

B1gPapa

5. No worries, thankyou loki125

6. if organic id chuck it if chem ya fine to.leave it :)

7. OK cheers, knew it'd be better to ask than to guess and worry

8. How did mine look Loki/Chef
    The survivor and the seedling
    The survivor looks droopy but it perked up since last night

9. Looks droopy but if shed recovering keep doing what you are

10. What's your opinion on these Loki first time auto grow 2 kush and 2 caramella from Expert Seeds 43 days out the ground

Attached Files:

11. Looking good what light

12. Nice hopefully they will get fat how many weeks and what strain again. :)
    Wait its on tge last post lol
    Wow 43 days nice your gonna have some chunky girls on your hand by day 70-80 i reckon

13. The girl in the back left looks awesome, those lanky branches are stacked with buds!
    The girl in the back left looks awesome, those lanky branches are stacked with buds!

14. Gave the front two a dose of pk tonight drop of calmag bout 3 weeks at least left on those, couple weeks longer longer on left and back, the kushs

15. jealous, my auto grow was a quick and dirty job. next time am going to go big once me and pup have a real home 

16. What strain and who's the breeder for the back left plant? I'm interested in trying it...

17. #15338 raygoulet, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    I've got 4 autos going
    2- blue mystic (nirvana)
    1- quick one (royal queen)
    1- crit (female seeds)

What do you think so far?

Day 11

Attached Files:

18. Cheers lads