Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. do you think it'd increase yield or be the same?

2. Nah don't chop of the leaves, only reason I said that was because it was the one leaf.
    Keep them to watch it spread so you know when it's cured.

Imo and like loki said that phos def, major! You feedingn them all the same of treating each plant different?

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

3. Do you think it's a good idea to start my seeds in plain old soil, then transplant into the organic soil mix after a week or two?

I thought there would be less chance of burning, but I know TP's aren't recommended

My Organic, LED, Autoflower grow!
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1364334-NA%27s-grow-journal

4. You could do, start in s seedling mix then drop over, but I guess if you cycle your soul long enough you should be good?
    TPs are fine if your uber carfull but it's easier to go in final pot and cut out the risk of stress.

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

5. I should probably just not transplant and have patience.... Lol I'll leave the soil mix up for a month so I hope that'll be good!

My Organic, LED, Autoflower grow!
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1364334-NA%27s-grow-journal

6. Morning everyone...

I noticed this morning some of the white hairs on the buds are starting to go orange, what's going on?? I know they turn orange at some point but to me it looks like they're burnt... sorry if the pictures aren't too clear.

Cheers!

B1gaPapa

Attached Files:

7. Not sure if im blind but i cant see any brown pistils.
    They can change for a multiple number of reasons.
    Heres some,

1. pollination
    2. heat damage
    3. if you touch them
    4. coming close to harvest
    5. pest damage.
    Chef.

8. Hey Chef,

Thanks man yeah in the pictures you can hardly see any orange but when up close with the actual plant they're quite obvious, I'll try and send a better picture later.

Hopefully it's just coming close to harvest but I don't know :/

B1gPapa

9. How long in flower, and what strain by what breeder?
    Chef.

10. Nah pistels go brown it dint mean much at all man you aint neae harvest thats for sure

11. This is my cbd skunk haxe sbout 5 days ago and i still think she got a good 2 weeks left

Attached Files:

12. Looks sooo tasty! just looking at it i can feel my shoulder pain going lol.
    Chef.

Its Lowryder #2 by The Joint Doctor and I think it's in the 4th week of flowering... I've been feeding her 2ml each of ph perfect grow, bloom, aannd... (brain fart - cant remember the other one now) per litre of water every 2/3 days with 4litres of water.

B1gPapa

14. And Micro :)

only 4 weeks, got a fair bit of time left then! Probs just browning up from one of the things i mentioned but more than liekly you just touched them by mistake and they sometime just brown with age.

Chef.

Man that looks good!

Ok well I guess I'm no way near harvest then!

B1gPapa

16. Thats the one!

Ahh really? I hate being this new at it all haha I read that it could be ready in like 8 weeks from seed or something so I was buzzing about that - which I obviously found out was wrong, then I read about it needing only 5 weeks of flowering... that's obviously wrong too! Haha, the things you pick up along the way hey....

Thanks for the help dude! I'm feeling to wrap one up now as its sunny as fuck here but stuck I'm in the office :/ ... and to be fair it'll probably just go cloudy again in 10 minutes haha [​IMG]

B1gPapa

B1gPapa

17. Lol dont trust seed packs mate they lie only few breeders put trueful results dp get there from the growers but for autos 65-100 days
    With 75 being average

Haha well I'll know not to do that in future, cheers Loki. 

19. Hey man managed to take a better picture of the brown hairs, just at the tip of the bud, still nothing like it is face to face though .. However I'm sure it'll just be from one of the things you have mentioned!

B1gPapa
    Hey man managed to take a better picture of the brown hairs, just at the tip of the bud, still nothing like it is face to face though .. However I'm sure it'll just be from one of the things you have mentioned!

B1gPapa
    Hey man managed to take a better picture of the brown hairs, just at the tip of the bud, still nothing like it is face to face though .. However I'm sure it'll just be from one of the things you have mentioned!

B1gPapa

Attached Files: