Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Yeah I wasn't prepared to grow a auto. Seed looked like a dud cause it was open in the packaging for who knows how long so after a while i germinated it with my others an it was the first to sprout

2. @NorthernAutos Wats EWC? Also they bounced back nd startin to look right. Thanks for the time nd knowledge fellas.

3. Earthworm castings :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ok my girls are doing real bad....
    The burns are moving up, I can't diagnose the problem, I think it's my soil...

So here is why,

A noob mistake, that I think I'm paying for. I started with BAS LoS,
    For my first run, that went great. I actually added 1/3cup of kelp, alfalfa, and crustacean meal to it. That was four gallons. When I had to emergency tp both plants I added four more gallons and 1/3 of each again. They where fine. That run ended with a nice auto and a male photo.

This grow I had that first eight gallons of soil. In addition I also got four more gallons of LoS and four gallons of the seedling mix.

This is were I made my mistake. So I also got a bunch of other amendments. Kelp, neem/karanja, alfalfa, and crustacean meals. So I jarred up my stuff and threw the left overs in the soil mix.... DOH! So quart jars... About 2 cups of each amend in 12 gal. already amended soil. Mix it up and potted. I took a solo cup of the seedling mix and put that buried in each pot whet they would be planted All was good at first. The BM and BBK where great. Then I foolishly sprayed with light on. Another noob mistake

That burned them a little, u knew that. All the new burn is not the same I think the roots grew out of the seedling mix and into my hot ass soil.

Can I fix this? Are they goners. Can I flush them?

I've already mixed in the seedling mix and one 3gal pot, the one that is a seed killer back into the mix. I plan on adding another cu/f of soil to cut the heat. I want see if I can save the live girls. But if I can't those six gallons are going in too. For 15gallons total. With out the other two it is 9gal. So I want to add about that again.

Will that be enough to cool the soil down? Ik the original was way over
    amended.

Day 19
    Blackberry Kush

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427608554.752813.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427608738.963974.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427608909.051027.jpg

Day 21
    Blue Mammoth

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427609033.793249.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427609073.470151.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427609158.917752.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427609188.219023.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427609220.946221.jpg

The under leaves look ok, but I'm still worried.

Sorry for the huge post.

Any help or input is much appreciated.

Drop by my paradise!

http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1351737-fresh-ronins-paradise.html

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tough one you cannot flush
    You cant transplant

What indont get is this cucoon of seedling mix ppl do itnwill never ever work you gotta realise a plant will be growing faster underneathe than on top an auto will shoot a tap root down fairly far very fast it will hot the bottom of your pot then they spread out.
    You shouldnt use hot soil organic wont burn if its been allowed too cook which can take 4 weeks bit less of you can keep it warm.

Tho its not burn like to much n all tips would be burnt are the bottom leave getting wet at all ??? And siting on the dirt

6. Right im out for the day sees ya later guys :),

• Like Like x 2
  7. #15248 Fresh Ronin, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    [quote name="loki125" post="21483532" timestamp="1427617400"]
    Tough one you cannot flush
    You cant transplant

What indont get is this cucoon of seedling mix ppl do itnwill never ever work you gotta realise a plant will be growing faster underneathe than on top an auto will shoot a tap root down fairly far very fast it will hot the bottom of your pot then they spread out.
    You shouldnt use hot soil organic wont burn if its been allowed too cook which can take 4 weeks bit less of you can keep it warm.

Tho its not burn like to much n all tips would be burnt are the bottom leave getting wet at all ??? And siting on the dirt[/quote]The cocoon that makes sense. I didn't think about it like that.

It was a noob mistake with the soil.

They burned initially from a foliar. Could this just be those leave growing out? To me it looks like the under growth is good.

I'll see if they ride it out, my only option really.

They aren't touching the soil, I've been avoiding getting any water on them.

Thanks Loki.

Drop by my paradise!

http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1351737-fresh-ronins-paradise.html
    [quote name="loki125" post="21483532" timestamp="1427617400"]

• Like Like x 2
  8. Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Telbel there nit yellow but you can raise tge led if you want

• Like Like x 1
  10. I dont really think they are mega yellow, sounds liek you been sitting infront of the tent watching them :D
    Raise it if you like but if there is no heat issues or soil dryign to quickly then i would leave it imo.

Chef.

11. Yeah temps is 24-25c atm got desk fan osilating in back.....and not watching too much poke me head in in morning lol but dont want me neglecting them u know me chef lol
    Thanks hun thanks chef😊
    Thanks hun thanks chef😊

• Like Like x 1
  12. Havent been on in awhile....the 300W full spec LED showed up and my cfls were definitely part of the problem. The black jack herer is also looking good.

I'll put some pictures up when i get into flower

• Like Like x 2
  13. ok my problem plant today

View attachment 154323

think this plant is some kind of freak coz other 5 perfectly healty :/

so today I doubled the cal mag, more than any other plant ive grown. hopefully that fix her.

might chop the really bad leaves off like chef said, coz she really is a sore sight :(

@ loki, chef or anyone else, I know u shouldn't mist cal mag when flower starts.  But maybe I should and try not to mist pistols ??

14. Thats not cal mag that looks more like a phos def

• Like Like x 1
  15. No no whay cut pff leaves its not a disease the plant is moveing the stuff it can in the leaves to the areas its needed... moisture nitrogen and other mobile nutes..

16. eeek no wonder it keeps getting worse :/

also switched to bloom like u suggested, just hope I not over done the cal mag now :p

so white cheese only feed grow for 1st week of stretch, I best switch other 2 to bloom too just incase :)

17. Is it okay to LST my auto?

18. yes