Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Ahh right, didn't realise it'd be that simple haha nice one mate

B1gPapa

• Like Like x 1
  2. Loki or Chef, can an auto be regenerated outdoors after it went through a cycle in a closet?

Ima joker, ima smoker, ima midnight TOKER!!!
    Loki or Chef, can an auto be regenerated outdoors after it went through a cycle in a closet?

Loki or Chef, can an auto be regenerated outdoors after it went through a cycle in a closet?

3. Loki or Chef, can an auto be regenerated outdoors after it went through a cycle in a closet?

4. Regenarated???? Do you mean like re veg if so no once shes flowered thats it fir autos

5. What's up with the multiple post?

6. The apps a bit fubar atm.maybe you were a little inpatient and pressed send a few times??

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kinda figured as much. Thanks dude!

8. #15168 Quality Herbage, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    Hey guys, wondering if anyone can help me out. Right now I have regular flowering strain and one "Quick One" auto flowering strain. Now from what I read I should not leave her in with the other during flower because she will not need 12 hours of dark. So I am going to flower her in a separate room with like 10+ 23 WATT soft white CFls. For now what will be a good light cycle that both flowering strain will grow vigorously together. I usually do 18/6 but this is my first auto and it was by complete mistake. The seed was germinated in its packaging and I figured dried out by the time I would germinate it. But I threw it in with the other and what do you know it was still alive and now she is growing way faster then the others already.

9. Sounds good! Fair few people do 20/4 but 18 should be good

Current grow: http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357485-Kent's-Secret-Garden

10. Got a mix in my thread if you skip to most recent!

Autos can take bout 10-14 weeks i think so veg your photos for 2-4weeks then flip to 12/12

Current grow: http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357485-Kent's-Secret-Garden

11. Day 35, new pics of my bitches. They are getting loads of flower sites and really doing well. Consuming lots of water. Averaging 3 gallons each time on a W-x-x-W schedule.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Redganja what strain u growin and did u LST those BEAutiful plants?

• Like Like x 1
    They are all Dinafem Autos. The 2 bigger ones are White Widow and the smaller one is Moby Dick. No I didn't do any LST. I am going to try that sometime though on an upcoming grow.

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427440551.783557.jpg a nice little northern lights

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 9
  15. Loki babes is my ammy a gonner??? All has poked soil and come in to this how long shall i give her

Attached Files:

16. Give her a bit longer telbel spray the shell keep her moist :)

• Like Like x 2
    PMed you, please check it.

morning loki, when i saw the greeting, it's about 5:00 PM, lol feels great about this.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1