Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. #21381 Ash Flash, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2015
    These were took 2 days ago its got slightly worse..leaves crisping yellow and spotty :( all is still well with the same strain on same feed also in coco really weird they are sooo different. (The last post befor this is extra info on my problem)

Attached Files:

2. Ahh the ole cal mag issue. I wouldn't say you won't be able to get a decent crop of her mate. Get some Epsom salts. Add some and hit em a little hard with it it won't do any harm if they have a def. I've seen people yeild a decent amount as long as you sort it out! Don't worry too much and you will be fine.

3. Cheers Lazza iv just spoke to a friend and he said he has some i can use..also would it be wise to order some cal/mag as its not in my nutes ..i have "CalGel" by BioGreen looks pretty similar but who nos..deffo gonna go for epsom..was worried because the bluecaramel smell im getting off her is absolutely to die for so sweet, just about to harvest my SugarBlackRose in a few days..iv got a usb microscope comin in 3days so i may wait but i think shes ready..leaves yellowing off and not many white pistils left :) not best pics as cams abit shit

Attached Files:

4. looks beautiful
    Bro all of them thanks for the update I grew my pineapple in the same pot and she got chopped last night, gonna pop three sweet tooth soon there germinating right now. Probably gonna use the 3 gal maybe the 2 gals and put more will see. Thanks for updating me man looks beautiful

5. Epsome only has mag in it calcuim can come crom cal mag bottle or there some in molassas too whichbwill help caise im seeing phos too.
    Whats the ph of the coco it could beba lock out issue

6. Haha yeah Loki is right he told me the other day as well lol should smoke less

7. She is looking good man. Yeah use anything you can really, stuff out of a bottle is good ki yeah quite a few nutes don't have cal mag in it. Oh that sounds well nice sounds like its going to be a lovely smoke! Molasses is great to use cheap and can help flush out the salt build up in Coco. As Loki said check ya pH in case of nute lockout

8. Wjat is the best temps for indoor auto tents with led

9. 75f and 40% humidity is a pretty solid all-around temp

10. If I'm watering only once a week do you think it will be all right to add nutrients every watering. I'm at Day 25

11. Sounds like you're in the same boat as I am. If you're wanting to feed them, I've read on here that it's "safest" to start feeding them at 1/4 strength around day 14. Then adjust accordingly. With that being said I'm also growing in a tent using LED lighting and "dirt pots" just like yourself, and I've been watering along the same schedule, and I've fed my auto once it looked like it needed it, and every time since then, and she's looking good.

Attached Files:

12. Yeah auto's dont like heavy feeds unless they look like they need it later on in flower. Start 1/4 day 14. Water little and often with a small amount of nutes each time. With auto's areas to up the nutes are stretch so from about day 21 and gradually increasing in flower you should be sorted. Great growers have yielded loads from watering everyday just little and often. So if you have the time that's the ways I'd go.

13. Woop look what came

Attached Files:

14. Heisenberg Special lol sounds epic

15. Yup :)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

16. Looking good man! What's the genetics behind them?

17. What method do you lot use to pop ur auto seeds? I did mine last time in damp tissue but it's been in that since y day with no change :/

18. Heisenberg is walter white x 24 carrat and toofless alien I believe is sweet tooth x alien og

19. I pop mine stright into soil