Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. She gonna die I've put over 20 gallons through her and her oh stil drops way under 6 I give up

2. What is she in and have you calibrated you ph pen

3. #20623 MutherFuckerJones, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
    Didn't mean to quote above there 😊

Check my thread out guys, details of the seeds I've ordered.

Also a question to loki, or anyone really l. You mentioned worm castings to be mixed in with perlite and plant magic soil. Would you say these two would suffice?

Attached Files:

4. Yeah I calibrated my pen first the problem I think that helps contribute that I think I missed was dolomite lime to my soil mix I don't add much just some lime perlite. She just in a peat base soil mix with a neutral Ph soil level I ain't giving up on her I brought her up about 6.2-5.9-6.0 but just seems to drop again, putting 7.0-7.2 through the top still getting low 6 and under after several gallons

5. Been flushing more ph 7 water still getting a 5.8 reading drops from 6.6-5.8 gonna let it dry a bit maybe crush up my dolomite into powder and use that?

6. I have a ph question. I'm convinced that the biobizz soil I have has used up all of it's ph buffering agent and that's why I am having issues. Started getting some rust spots on a few leaves on another plant now. So my question is, (when I get my ph meter tomorrow) if the ph of my water was 6.5 and the run off was 5.5, that would be way to low, so if I ph'd my water to 7.5 would that bring the soil ph up enough or anywhere near 6.5?

7. Any tips on an auto flower that one doesn't grow past 2 feet, I know I can control that with a 2 gal pot. 2. High thc 3 easy grow and 4 decent yield not worried about smell I I've grown out a few autos most luck outdoor always run into issues indoor cheers. Was thinking sweet tooth barneys farm or trying another lowryder strain

8. #20628 wingnut1, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015

9. like i said bub.. as the soil dries and she eats the ph will rise.. :)

10. and thanx loki..... how have ya been? my sweet tooths just popped yesterday..

11. no more than 7 neutral, and may take a few waterings.. once ur in low 6's then feed very light and check run off..

12. alright I'm just gonna leave her now she is still very very dark green the top
    Half of the plant new growth no issues still pre flowering. Bottom half besides fan leafs majority are green, will see just gonna let her ride and as for your sweet tooth what you running them in for pot size and grow media? As well as your lights sorry for so many mini questions and what made you decide on that strain, for me it seems to have all I want in the plant

13. And I got a more stable run off of 5.9-6.0 and ppm is only at 122 from it being as you guessed 1300+ppm and 5.2 ph

14. Should I continue to feed after a few days when the soil drys out with bloom nute and would I adjust my ph to 6.5 or let it go slightly higher to keep the ph up

15. maybe i can explain better. when u read ur feed chart from what ever nutes you are using.. its says ph 6.0 -6.2 weeks 1-3 and 6.2 - 6.8 rest of weeks.. something to that nature. your moving up the ph as the weeks go because the ph in the soil is going to lower.. now it depends on what soil u are using.. mine for instance i use roots 707 blend and has enough castings and nutes for about a month of plant growth.. i dont wait that long to feed but.. i water my little one at ph 5.9 straight water because there is plenty of nutes in there as the weeks go by and the nutes in the soil get used up ur ph will drop so then u need to feed.. if you were to just keep phing ur feed and or water say at 6.3 there will come a time where u put in 6.3 and runoff will be 6.3. and if you stayed 6.3 your run off will end up in the 5's then u get problems. so it a balance.. now my soil. the cutoff is right around week 4. and im phed up 6.7 6.8 to get correct soil ph.. as long as u keep ur soil in the 6's youll be good. and some soils are better if you flush before you even use to release salts before u even plant.. and keeps things a little more consistent i hope this helps....

16. when the soils dries... and let it dry first.. then 6.8 straight water down corner of pot check run off . that will let you know.. id say ur gonna have to feed.. u ran butt laods of water threw her..lol.. if ur runoff is around 6.4 and should b around that then a light feed somewhere in the 500 ppm range then check again next water. but ph ur nutes at 6.8

17. #20637 wingnut1, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
    gotbluntz, i use gavita double ended 400volt 600- 750 pro lights 2 on a 4x8 table. lights 20 on 4 off. in roots 707 blend soil. and nector for the gods organic nutes.. but also use great white micro feed and house and gardens root stimulator and dutch masters potash + .

18. i am moving my grow area to bigger place this week.. been busy as hell.. and just bought 2 gavita plasmas. one supplemental and one full spectrum that i will veg under everything running on master controller and adding co2.. pretty excited

19. not long back i wanted to see how small of a pot i could use and get good yeild.. i grew N.L. in a 1.5 gal pot fabric and got 4.37 oz dried.. not to shabby lol

20. 002.JPG

this was a trans sibarian i did a while back.. 4 oz dried and some great smoke