Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. no itsnot normal what rh and temps

But looks either over watered or over fed nitrogen

2. a brisk 77 degrees at night down to 70 at night with rh always 40-60 percent I was also thinking nitrogen def some of the fan leaves tips pointing down I gave here a good feeding at week ago she got a little tip burn from it about 2-3 days ago

3. No nitrogen tox as in too much N check out Ntox on google
    Woop 20,000 replys

4. Over a thousand pages, nice one Loki [​IMG] Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone for the help.
    I'll be snipping my Think Diff tonight I reckon (70 days), yesterday it had about 95% cloudy trich, 1 or 2 amber, and just a few clear. It also has some slight purple colouring on some of the smallest sugar leaves and at the base of some of the calyxes (calyces?), is that normal?
    The Sweet Tooth, also at 70 days, is just slightly behind with maybe 50:50 clear:cloudy. The RQS Northern lights at 80 days is even further behind, haven't bothered checking trichs yet though. The fan leaves only started to yellow a couple of days ago and the pistils are all white still. As this is my first grow I don't have much to compare to, but going by the TD and ST I'd say the NL could go another week or two still!
    Pics and a dry weight to follow at some point.
    Cheers all!!!!

5. me2 here loki big fan of northern mythology too actually also obsessed with Roman mythology as well[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] shake hands

6. 🏻️ right on, all hail Odin and Thor

7. #20007 steakline, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2015
    Just double checking I am reading the auto thread where there is the comparative grow of the pink cross from the vault. I see several times that people are saying that is too big of a pot. This 7gal oxy pot is not too big?
    http://www.htgsupply.com/Product-Ultra-Oxy-Pot---7-Gallon

8. #20008 steakline, Sep 4, 2015
    Edit

9. I bought ten of these seeds before realizing virtually every grow report on them goes 90+ days with 100+ being reported, as well.

I might have to save them for a guerrilla grow next spring.

10. yeah that's what I meant not deficiency to much nitrogen going to let them get nice and dry and hold back on my nutes

11. Mine waa 62 day one 80 the other 85

12. What were your PDxA's Loki? I've been hearing around 90 days.

13. #20014 loki125, Sep 4, 2015
    Wtf nearly quater of a million views well 205k ..... Shit

Heres a little 9w led i made
    Good for seedling and clone gonna make 12w reds 1441397508906.jpg

14. Awesome. Mines on 73 right now with mostly cloudy and it's probably going for another week.

15. Royal queen northern lights auto, right? That's not as bad as what I'd googled up. Damn, it's hard to get to the truth sometimes. What was your light schedule, how tall did they get and how did you like the smoke? Hope that doesn't sound like an interrogation, but I'd love to hear your experience with yours. I have height limitations to work around, topping off at around 36 inches max.

16. No think different
    You wamma know about think diff or rqs nl auto

17. Okay so I have a question and i know the answer would normally be "no roots competing equal bad and what not" buuut since they're fem autos and not photos can I put more than one bean in a 10 gallon tote using soil and maxibloom. Shouldn't they get an equal amount of nutes through the nute regiment. I mean assuming water gets in every nook and cranny the roots of at least 2 autos should be okay in that much space?

18. Nah i tried it once it didnt work

19. Well ill stick to my original plan then thanks for the insight Loki.