Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Hey ive been thinking about making an auto help thread for a while,
    i dont proclaim to know everything just had a fair amount of sucess with autos in the past so between me and a few guys from here i know who do autos hopefully we can smash some myths and help any auto growers who finding it a bit annoying or struggling to grow them ask any questions im not gonna list a way to grow them as each person is different i like to grow organicly as i can in soil but we can also help if you wanna try dwc or coco or any other hydroponic system.

I love autos i will post some.pics of previous plants i will also use this as my perpetual auto grow too.

So ask questions post ya plant

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1275211-Dutch-passion-Think-Different-and-an-auto-purple

vote for my td please http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/photovote/2014-03-20-thinkdifferent%C2%AE-loki_1597/

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 26
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. I'm in for the greatest thread in history.

Sent from my lighter using
    Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. You gonna be running autos when you are at up Scronce?

4. Yep all autos, two landrace rudaralis Pakistan plants, and probably two blue treacles (thanks for finding that)

Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Think the breeder need to thank me, that strains about to get really popular haha

You doing the pot noodle first then staring a bigger one in oct?

6. Yep but no money or supplies to do pot noodle

Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Good thread bro.

Got a Nirvana Northern Lights Auto Fem at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Top 3 big yield/potency autos anyone?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Whenever I was out in Dam and asked most of the seed stores, they all said Northern Lights for yield.

But the vibe I'm getting off here is the blue mystic stuff.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Very easy auto for a first indoor grow:

Vision Super Skunk Auto.  Get her past 2 weeks, and she is hard to kill.  Believe me, I tried.  :)

Short plant.  Not high THC or massive yield, but damn they seem to be hearty.

• Like Like x 4