organic soil mix question

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Bosboy, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Hey GC, I have a question about this mix.i originally use the too soil mix the rev uses,but right now I'm low on cash and can't get it shiped,anyways last summer around July I made a mix consisting of top soil,composted manure (baged) and perilite. The thing is the perilite was miricle grow and had time released nutes, I rinsed it a few times before I added it. Now its been close to a year and was wondering its been sitting outside in a 40 gal container uncovered, if I add some all purpose organic Jones will this be enough to get me by with a decent yeild.dont have the funds to buy any amendments.so let me know GC thanks.

2. It will "work", but you may want to top dress with a proper amendment mix when you have the funds. The soil mix will grow seedlings just fine for a month or so.

3. So just adding Jobes all purpose globally to the mix won't. Cut it . And second the chemical nutes in the mg, perilite do you think they are still present in the mix I don't think the container its in has drain holes.