Kerala Krush - leaves turning yellow

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by SpaaaceCowboy, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Transplant ASAP

2. Not feed them flussh them with ro water diffentlty transplant in 5 gallon half n half promix. And roots organic soil don't feed tell u see improvement the feed lightly get a ppm meater don't exeed 1.1 ec

3. Its important to flush good before u switch to bud also feed lightly half strength keep ib 1 ec range peak at 1.6 ec 5 wks in bud then start to flush use ro water ut helps a lot

4. The local hydro guy seems to think they are seriously deprived of nutes...They are in their 3rd week of flowering, and total I have only nuted them 3x....twice at the smallest dosage, and once with the next level dosage....

The stems are also red/purple...

I also was letting the medium get bone dry (air-pots)....

So the hydro guy gave me rapid rooter an enzyme for roots, and he told me to up the nutes to full dosage.

5. I'm using full nutes right now and it's still doing the same thing. Thinking about adding in some extra nitrogen to see if it may fix the problem

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1276885-My-First-Grow-Kerala-x-Skunk-#1-&-2x-RQS-Critical

6. #26 SpaaaceCowboy, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    thnx for the update...

I was also looking into extra N...bat guano or fish emulsion perhaps....But I was going to run full nutes first...

Be careful though...you are further ahead in flowering than me...Excessive N can make your bud taste harsh.

I think they local hydro guy thought it was a bad idea because of that..he actually gave me some floralicious instead to make my bud taste better , lol...

7. Did the extra strength in nootz help or hinder.

8. It definitely helped....though I went at 1/3 max strength, and I combined jacks 20-20-20 with jacks 10-30-20....

Rather than water, and wait to fed again, I am going to feed her again.....This time I will increase the doasage, and only go with the 20-20-20 so she gets more nitrogen....

9. well I just fed her yesterday...I This time I only fed with the Jack's 20-20-20...And I upped the dosage to the maxx....I fed her the full 1 TBL/gallon....She's in a 5 gallon equiv. so she only took a half gallon...

But, wow ! what a difference ! I think she might be done growing much vertically or horizontally really...It seems now she is focusing strictly on bud growth....But since I fed her yesterday I have definitely seen some bud growth, but also I got more of a dark color going on in the leaves now.....Not too green, but definitely greener...

I'm just debating whether to feed every other water...Or feed every time...If I feed every other time I will go with maxx dosage...If it's every time I'm not sure how much to feed her.