Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That one strain youve always wanted to try?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Am No Bunny, Apr 4, 2014.

1. I've tried white widow so I'd say green crack...

2. try it. You wont be disappointed

3. They had it at the Cookies Co in San Jose not too long ago if you live in the bay area.

Caked up, heavy buzz. Top, top shelf and high grade buds..

4. Space Queen. Just the name sounds awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. White widow,pineapple express, jillybean, bananna kush.

6. i wanted to try that too. It was at my disp for a day before it sold out :(

7. My boy got the connect on some Y from the direct source himself pie guy and jigga. So dam bomb, really tastes like a horchata drink!!

8. I have tried pussy kush !

9. I've managed to try Lambsbread, so Strawberry Sour Diesel is next on the list.

10. That sweet alaskan thunder fuck

11. Haven't tried it yet. But came up on this gem for the first time in 5 years of smoking. Saving it for Thursday (my 19th birthday lol). This is the one and only strain I've ever told myself I've HAD to try. Came straight from the club. Alaskan Thunder Fuck will finally be smoked by the end of this week. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408999883.361518.jpg

12. GDP has always been my #1 strain to try. You come across a lot of purp here on the east coast, but GDP is a true gem. And this Wednesday I'm getting a half zip of it

13. #173 GratefulFred, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    I don't know a whole lot about the new strains.   I'd like to try maui waui but probably because that was the legendary strain way back when I couldn't afford such things.

Of the new strains I'd love to try Harlequin.  Might be nice to mix with some of the more THC heavy strains for something a bit mellower.   I don't know when or if I'll see anything like Harlequin here in NYC though.

I know there are a lot of great strains now but I really don't know much about them.

14. If you see it let me know lol. Here in NYC we don't get such strains. Thank god we are a big city so we are fortunate enough to get a lot of named strains, but still being on the east coast we won't get any of those types of strains. Only the really big ones

15. Here's a little strain related anecdote:
    I originally told my guy that I wanted a q of GDP. Then I changed my mind and asked for a half o. He told me that he only had the q for me and that he would give me another strain instead. I asked for a sativa. He said he could give me Alaskan thunderfuck. I immediately jumped on that, seeing that it was so sought after in this thread. So I ask those who have tried it, what's it like? I've had potent Sativas before, but I hear that this stuff is really good.

16. i am getting an 1/8 of pre98 bubba, an 1/8 of lemon kush and an 1/8 of chem dog delivered in another hour or so. i have had lemon kush a long time ago but i have not had the other 2. i hear all three are potent so i plan on getting nigh fucked up in a minute. :metal:

17. Strawberry Cough
    Fruity Pebbles
    Carmalicious

18. Yumboldt

been a target of mine for about ten years now... I see it on menus around CA, but never close enough! 

19. so happy I got legit northern lights tonite !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Any pics of the bud?! That bud looks amazing in the case...