Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That one strain youve always wanted to try?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Am No Bunny, Apr 4, 2014.

1. White widow makes you feel sooo damn good. It's a different experience. Actually one of my favorite strains.

Stonerrr

2. I always wanted to try OG Kush and I tried it last time for the first time and picked up a Q of it today! :) it was amazing

Life's better with a little green

3. ak-47 or og kush

4. OG Kush, got me smokin niqqa

I've never smoked a pure Sativa. Definitely that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Malawi gold. I heard it is the purest sativa. Grown in Africa.

6. White Widow or GDP, dont get any specific strains where I am from.

7. Hindu Kush I have never had real Hindu Kush please help me on my quest.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

8. Seriously? Whr u from? Come to India. U'll get it here.

9. Pineapple express, the product of baby fucking

Sent from building #227

10. South Carolina can't trust names here
    I'd love to go to India

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

11. True AK47 was at the top of my list for a minute. My local dispensary just got some in yesterday. And my god that tree lives up to the hype. I also recently smoked Maui (just maui not maui waui) and it gave me the happiest high I've ever experienced.

Now I want to find some
    ATF,
    true white widow (when I was still in high school everyone had "white widow" but I doubt I've ever actually smoked real white widow),
    Skunk,
    And any other bomb islandy weed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Super iced grapefruit :/ I don't know if it's newer or less popular or what as I've never heard it being in stock. But I would honestly pay $30 a gram to try that strain. Might start a grow just so I can...

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I would love to try Maui Wowie, Khalifa Kush (not sure if there is to much hype behind this, or if it is just popular because of the associate with Wiz), herojuana, and northern lights

14. the real purple haze. After hearing about this legend for years, i wonder if it even still exists.

15. Surprised with all the White widow responses. It's a decent high but nothing to write home about.
    I want to try Puna Budder.

16. cinderella 99 and jack herer.

17. my homie picked up an ounce of some dank og kush. tastes and smells very piney

Skate.

18. I've always wanted to try some dank ass blackberry kush or blueberry kush, I like fruity strains

Skate.

19. Chem Dog for me or some Afghan Kush.

I live in South Africa and the main cannabis we get here is from the beautiful land of Swaziland. Rich in Indica production mainly.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app