Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That one strain youve always wanted to try?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Am No Bunny, Apr 4, 2014.

1. I want to try real Acapulco gold, purple haze, strawberry cough, super lemon haze, and a good granddaddy purple. All the gdp's I've had were crap.

2. Cherry pie is one of the best tasting strains I ever had. Will buy at least a zip next time that comes around.

3. #63 AlwaysUnder, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    True land race afghan and durban poison. Then cross breed them and smoke their potent children.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. OG Kush is the best. One of them anyways makes me feel like I'm in my own world within the world. Great shit to go exploring on.

Sent from Uranus

5. ***Purple Haze*** was in my brain, lately things don't seem the same,
    actin' funny but I don't know why, 'scuse me while I kiss the sky. :smoking:  :metal: 

6. Skywalker Og

7. I've been a medical patient in california for about 2 years and have smoked 2 grams everyday at least and have visited over 50 collectives. There aren't many strains i have yet too try. One i can think of that i always wanted to try is the Khalfia Kush (KK). Or maybe a rare cookies cut that only people in the bay area have right now. 

8. OG Ghost Train Haze. Fuck yes

9. #69 Delightfully High, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    L.S.D. ,Green crack ,northern lights ,white widow ,chem dog ,purple haze ,and original skunk ,acapulco gold.

10. What are the genetics of Khalifa Kush?

11. LSD is crazy ass strain. I've tried it a bunch of times but not recently. Let's just say the name is very appropriate for this strain.

12. Peppermint!

13. Herojuana. 

14. Wanted to try og kush for awhile but now that I've tried it I'd like to try chem dog. Being in Australia makes it hard to try a lot of different strains, I work with people who have never smoked any strain name weed before.

When we finally get weed legal down here I plan on trying as many strains as possible.

15. I'm lucky enough to know some medical growers, so I've gotten to try my fair share despite the limited medical market in Canada and the lack of monitoring of the market.

Ive tried (of names that are well known):

Northern Lights (several cuts/crosses, an NLxM39 cross was shockingly one of my favorite strains ever)
    Chemdawg
    Sour D
    Various kushes
    Purp Kush
    Cali O
    Red Russian
    various lesser known strains

The only strain I've always REALLY wanted to try is OG Kush, everyone goes on about it like it's a godsend and some next level weed. I've had two pickups that my dealer claimed were OG, one was clearly purp from the smell and taste, literally could not have been anything else, and the other just had a strong earthy smell to it, none of the lemony diesel fumes I've heard so much about.

I did once have some Lemon Kush that was fucking amazing and really reminiscent of what OG has been described to me as. But as an east coaster, I wanna head out to Cali and see if I've been missing out.

16. Tried it one time, came from a dispensary. A few hits knocked me on my ass, very strong indica.

17. Easily alaskan thunderfuck, with a name like that how could you go wrong. Then probably hindu kush or golden goat.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Hindu Kush is very strong, a few hits and you are going to pass out. I wouldn't recommend it you're smoking with anyone new to weed haha.

19. #79 tyler4357, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    I wanna try head band are ak 48 again both where amazing day ruiners but amazing non the less

20. Try master kush. Its hindu kush and skink crossed. Stuff will blow your socks off lol

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app