Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That one strain youve always wanted to try?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Am No Bunny, Apr 4, 2014.

1. That stuff was better than today's hydro.

I've wanted to try Dr. Grinspoon for awhile...would you do it again?

Some Hawaiin landrace would be cool to try...something like Kona Gold.

3. Malawi gold. I heard it's the best sativa strain, but very rare in south cali. Too much OG kush out here in south cali.

4. I smoked OG kush and Og kush Hash so so much this summer. Man, it's the bomb. It really is.

I've always wondered about Thai Stick and Panama Red. Also, Charlotte's Web just to see how much better I would feel.

5. Strawberry cough or fruity pebbles

6. As a lover of good old fashioned rock n roll, I've always wanted to try the old strains that were good enough for the likes of Led Zeppelin and Van Halen to write songs about: Acapulco Gold and Panama Red respectively 

7. White Widow! I've never come across it.
    I'd also like to get my hands on some Northern Lights because I've only got to smoke it 3 times and it was years ago and it was spectacular.

--We're off to the witch, we may never never never come home, but the magic that we'll feel will last a lifetime!--

8. white widow aswell

9. Alaskan thunderfuck is one i really want to try. haha just the name is enough for me to want to try it, but i really like sativas too.

10. I'm surprised at how many say White Widow....it's seems pretty common here, tried it a couple times not a huge fan.  I would like to try Neville's Haze :hippie:

11. Jack Herer is one that I've always been interested in. I'm big on sativa strains and sativa-dominant hybrids so this'd be quite the treat!  :hippie:

12. I have noticed that some of the dispensaries in south cali tag the letters "OG" at the end of every strain on the menu. I call bullshit. Just a sales gimmick IMO.

13. Theres a lot of og x type strains out there, thats probably why the dispensaries have so many og strains on the menu.

I wanna try sour diesel and blue dream

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I feel so lucky to have tried so many of cats' dream strains. Standouts for me were the landrace sativas: Malawi and Panama. I was surprised by the difference, very distinct from each other while both having a head-centered high that's unfamiliar in the world of commercial hybrids. OG Kush, when it's actually good OG Kush, has a nearly unbeatable flavor for my tastes, but the high is still "basically" the same hybrid feel as most of what's available. 

As for what I haven't gotten to try but want to, MOAR LANDRACE. I've been jonesing for a heavier indica, too. Gotta grow this shit myself to get it done right.

15. Cherry Pie & Sunset Sherbert sounds amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. for me its lambs bread, its supposedly was bob marleys favorite strain. 

17. #37 MochaBearBlazed, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
    OG stands for ocean grown so there's a chance that the strains in the socal  dispensaries actually do have "OG" genetics but its not super likely so youre probably right

Also the fact that it's a popular type to cross anything and everything with - and do they ever.

19. White Widow
    Strawberry Cough
    OG Kush

And the bud that won the 2014 Cannabis Cup with like 30 percent THC can't remember the name

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Alaskan Thunderfuck and Green Crack I've always wanted to try. Even living in the midwest ive never had a problem getting good "Famous strains" like OG, White Widow, pineapple express, ect. Even met an old timer that hooked me up with some classics like panama red and trainwreck. Still so many I haven't tried though