Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That one strain youve always wanted to try?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Am No Bunny, Apr 4, 2014.

1. I've always wanted to try OG Kush, can anybody tell me their first hand experience with this?

Any strains you've always wanted to try? I or others will post our experiences to the strain you've never tried :) 

2. I haven't got the chance to try White Widow.  :mad: 

3. I have some og kush right now. It makes your body feel like bliss. You are in heaven and all the pain is gone. Ive always wanted to try ak-47 because its a 100% sativa

"Danger is real, but fear is in the mind"

4. Always wanted to get some fruity pebbles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Same.

6. I want to try a legit pre 98 bubba.

7. A pure high thc sativa, the type of smell that makes a whole house smell. It has that pure taste and not the generic weed "Grass" taste. The high will be a pleasant head high with no signs of a body high what so ever. I dont think the strain I want exists but, when I start growing I will be working to grow the dankest I ever smoked. 

8. It was Alaskan Thunderfuck, but then I smoked it. It's now my favorite strain.

9. #9 Mr. Alaskan Thunderfuck, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014

The strain was earthy, for me the smoke was smooth, with some harshness.

I never tried that strain lol, kinda ironic because of my name

10. #10 austkr, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
    I wana try something purple. Where I'm from there's no strain names so there's alot I'd love to try.
    The purple strains don't seem to be that great from what I've read but holding a purple bud is on my to do list

sent from a phone that hasn't been invented yet

11. Always wanted to see how something like Colombian red or alcopolco gold stacks up against the top shelf we have today.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

12. If you can get your hands on some, do it. It has the best qualities of both a sativa and indica. Very uplifting and happy. It is also some of the best selling bud ive had.

13. Maui Wowie. I want to try that so bad. It was going around my town last month too but i was dead broke.

And Pineapple Express. I have a guy who knows a guy that's selling it but i still have like $75 worth of bud sitting in my room so i don't really see the point in getting more to just store it for the right day.

14. I've already tried kryptonite but i'd love to get more kryptonite. Its just so fkn hard to get around here :/

Kryptonite is amazing

15. Panama red

16. I might ask my guy if he is able to get the strain

17. This winter I grew Dr. Grinspoon , White Widow, Chemdawg(pre 98), Bay Dream and a few others by Sannie...the Grinspoon took forever to ripen but will blow the top of your head off, the WW is so strong it is hard to smoke a small enough amount that will allow you to function..I am going to try Hindu Kush, Afghani, Nepali, Durban Poison and a few other landraces by the next autum...have a green thumb.

18. Master Bubba sounds great to me.

I've had white widow, it's an amazing strain but probably the best thing is the taste and smoke. The high was quite lazy for me the more I smoked and the high is very 'feel good' and lasts a fair while :)

20. Blueberry yum yum just so i can smoke it and watch that video. Sadly never known anyone who has it or even tried it.