Canada: Medical Marijuana Rx is Now Up to Your Doc.. Not Health Canada

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by chriswtburke, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Yes, the dispensaries can continue to operate until it's all worked out in court, which could take up to a year and a half potentially. And I will most likely continue to purchase from the dispensary until that time.

2. I looked up their menu on Leafly, you're one lucky bastard 

3. Peer-reviewed sources? LOL! Yeah the DEA demands those too. And the politicians.
    Not learning much in school I see...

4. So what do you use, random blogs that anyone can write about anything? The good thing about something peer reviewed is that it comes to conclusions that have merit, regardless of what the establishment think. Why do you think NIDA make it very hard for scientists to access cannabis for peer reviewed studies?

5. I read everything. I don't read a single article without knowing who the players are and what their motivations may be.
    Peer reviewed studies depend on whom the "peers" are and what their motivations may be. After all, NIDA has produced all kinds of "peer-reviewed" studies that amount to prohibitionist butt wipe, haven't they? So again, "peer-reviewed" is another convenience in labeling that never tells the whole story. Yes, of course anyone that knows prohibition 101 knows market controls and manipulations are at play and always have been. Good!